Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    haha there we go, now THAT is sexy!

If you like etheopians... lol

Don't feel bad that is how I looked when I started Be proud of that skinny old you
    hhehe, i don't feel bad at all bro. that's actually one of my buddies before pics.......before he started lifting. i was pretty close to that though, prob the same weight.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I like this one much better test..
    me too...

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    me too...
    ok now you guys are starting too worry me

LOL, the only reason why i like that chick is because she has some NICE knockers.....looking back, i have no idea why i posted a pic with her face in it
    Maybe it was the 600mgs of test

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    The compounds are good, but the cycle is way to long, unless someone wants to start hrt!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    ok now you guys are starting too worry me
    Tell your buddy to join, so we can get to know him? lol

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    for some reason, it's hard for me too take advice from this dude.......Test cypionate vs Test Enanthate?

Well, that's why I wrote, I can't give you cycle advice because you know alot more than me already. The one thing I can recognize is a young guy wanting to much to fast. That is something you can't read yourself to. You are 19 I am 27, no matter how you turn it I have more life experience, and at 19 the biggest problem you have is getting a girlfriend, it will only go down from there. You are probably still in school, no bills to pay, you probably don't know shit about life outside your parents house. I was giving advice according to your attitude, and it seems the steroid is sure building up that fake confidence in you and you talk like you are ready for anything. In my opinion you are not ready to do shit, I would first get my shit togheter and get a life then talking about cycle alot of different compounds.

But you are one cocky bastard so I expect a cocky response from you as well in return.

Good luck with your cycle anyway and I mean that from the bottom of my fvcking heart!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Can you feel the love?

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Can you feel the love?
    LOL...is that what love is like? Shoot. I think its more like: Lets get ready to rummmmmbllllllleeeeee!!!! j/k.

I sure can, happy new year everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Well, that's why I wrote, I can't give you cycle advice because you know alot more than me already. The one thing I can recognize is a young guy wanting to much to fast. That is something you can't read yourself to. You are 19 I am 27, no matter how you turn it I have more life experience, and at 19 the biggest problem you have is getting a girlfriend, it will only go down from there. You are probably still in school, no bills to pay, you probably don't know shit about life outside your parents house. I was giving advice according to your attitude, and it seems the steroid is sure building up that fake confidence in you and you talk like you are ready for anything. In my opinion you are not ready to do shit, I would first get my shit togheter and get a life then talking about cycle alot of different compounds.

But you are one cocky bastard so I expect a cocky response from you as well in return.

Good luck with your cycle anyway and I mean that from the bottom of my fvcking heart!
    ok, you win. iv been outside of my house since my father died when i was 17, but i guess that doesn't count since i'm only 19. **** you ass hole

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Both of you boys get to your rooms immediately!And NO tv either!

Get iiiit oooooon!!! ok, how the hell should I know you lost your father, mine is alive but I barely have any relation with him anyway. The ones who have fine relations with their parents loose them, and mine we can't have a normal disscussion and he will probably live forever. Sorry about your dad, but I can be your new father... Testo.... search your feelings..., It's your destiny to juice most in the whole galaxy.

Just take it easy man, you have your whole life infront of you I hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information