Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

***Critique my next cycle***

stats: 6ft 200lbs 14%bf, iv done 2 cycles consisting of deca , test e, test prop, and winny.
    this is my proposed next cycle:

wk1-4 anadrol 50-100mgs ed
    wk1-12 test cyp 600mgs
    wk1-12 NPP 150mgs eod.
    wk13-20 test prop 150mgs eod
    wk13-20 tren ace 50-75mgs ed
    wk16-20 halo 40mgs ed
    HCG wks8,9,10,18,19,20 500iu's 2xs wk
    ldex .5mgs ed when needed
    b6 150mgs ed throughout

PCT: nolva, clomid, IGF 65mcgs ed, trib.

My goals with this cycle is too get strong as all hell, gain around 12lbs lean, and drop some BF towards the end. what do you think of running a progestin(nadrolone/tren) all the way through? any comments are welcome
    Last edited by testosterona; 12-30-2005 at 02:14 AM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    thats one hell of a killer cycle there. why not just use nandrolone decanoate instead of npp. itll cut down on your injections a bit. other than that, thats a pretty big cycle, you're only 19: i see great size and hrt in your future.

i bloat easily on deca so i'm going too try NPP since i'v heard good things about less water retention. i don't mind the injects. i'm prob not going too run this until i'm 21. i need too recover from this last 18wkr and get some bloodwork done, so no worries. i don't plan on being on trt. out of the two cylces iv ran iv responded better with the longer one while switchi9ng up compunds mid way. depending on my blood work results though, i might go with short ones from now on. however, this is what i'm hoping to run.

oh, and by "big cycle" you must mean length wise right? the doses are moderate IMO

yeah definitely not extreme on the doses by any means, however its a 5 month long cycle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i would say that cycle is way to long especaily if you have only had 2 cycles under your belt, i like the compounds but way to long

judge_dread is offline Member
    I think is overkill, obviously u are under 21 years old bro so I don't see why u would run a cycle like that..in fact u shouldn't run a cycle at all! At least keep it simple because if u are 20 and use a pattern like this then when u will reach 35 what doses and stuff u will use? JMO

Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    I think is overkill, obviously u are under 21 years old bro so I don't see why u would run a cycle like that..in fact u shouldn't run a cycle at all! At least keep it simple because if u are 20 and use a pattern like this then when u will reach 35 what doses and stuff u will use? JMO
    exactly my point, just better articulation. why not do weeks 1-12 or 13-20 as a cycle instead?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Dude we all know what its like to be on this board and see people post some serious cycles. Most of the time all it does it make up want to do more, but we have to know our limits. I think this cycle looks great but at your age definitely tone it down a bit. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say not to juice as most have and will tell you that. I started at around 20,21 and have been cyclnig ever since.

With only having test, deca , winny and prop under your belt I would be hesitant to run such harsh compounds. Drol, Tren , halo are all drugs that can result in some nasty sides if you dont know how to control them. Not using that statement to take away from your knowledge, just sometimes you have to feel out a compound before you can go gung-ho with it. I'd runa nice 12-14 weeker while stil keeping your goal in mind. How does this look:

Week 1-4 Drol 50mgs ED
    Week 1-12 Test Cyp 600mgs
    Week 1-12 NPP 150mgs EOD
    Week 12-14 Prop 75mgs ED
    Week 6-14 Tren-A 50mgs ED

Then on weeks 12-14 you can shoot the Tren and prop together ED and start PCT 3 days after your last shot. Ancileries can be kept the same, use as needed. You can still put on some serious weight with this and use the Tren/prop combo to help lean you up. With the proper combination of Diet, cardio, and resistance training of course...........
    Last edited by SPIKE; 12-30-2005 at 11:02 AM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dude we all know what its like to be on this board and see people post some serious cycles. Most of the time all it does it make up want to do more, but we have to know our limits. I think this cycle looks great but at your age definitely tone it down a bit. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say not to juice as most have and will tell you that. I started at around 20,21 and have been cyclnig ever since.

With only having test, deca , winny and prop under your belt I would be hesitant to run such harsh compounds. Drol, Tren , halo are all drugs that can result in some nasty sides if you dont know how to control them. Not using that statement to take away from your knowledge, just sometimes you have to feel out a compound before you can go gung-ho with it. I'd runa nice 12-14 weeker while stil keeping your goal in mind. How does this look:

Week 1-4 Drol 50mgs ED
    Week 1-12 NPP 150mgs EOD
    Week 12-14 Prop 150mgs EOD

Then on weeks 12-14 you can shoot the Tren and prop together ED and start PCT 3 days after your last shot. Ancileries can be kept the same, use as needed. You can still put on some serious weight with this and use the Tren/prop combo to help lean you up. With the proper combination of Diet, cardio, and resistance training of course...........
    yeah i like this much better for your third cycle mate!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Test, this cycle looks familiar with a twist! I LIKE IT ... BUT I am with Jay man, Even at 21 you have SO much room to expand your cycles in the future. At 21 I did my 2nd cycle, it consisted up Test 500mg/wk + Eq 400mg/wk and I grew like a weed. I think it is unneccesary for you to run a cycle like this so early in your cycling carreer BTW I like Jay's idea but still think it is a bit more than you need to grow, putting on too much weight at a time isn't always a good thing, look more long-term and see where you want to be in 5yrs not 6months, Be safe.

Btw, "do as I say, not as I do". That is the best advice I can give anyone younger than myself.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-30-2005 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Test, this cycle looks familiar with a twist! I LIKE IT ... BUT I am with Jay man, Even at 21 you have SO much room to expand your cycles in the future. At 21 I did my 2nd cycle, it consisted up Test 500mg/wk + Eq 400mg/wk and I grew like a weed. I think it is unneccesary for you to run a cycle like this so early in your cycling carrear BTW I like Jay's idea but still think it is a bit more than you need to grow, putting on too much weight at a time isn't always a good thing, look more long-term and see where you want to be in 5yrs not 6months, Be safe.

Btw, "do as I say, not as I do". That is the best advice I can give anyone younger than myself.
    LOL, ok fair enough! your right though, i got some ideas off of your previous posts, hehe. looked good. for the most part i think you guys are right. i could cut it down too 14wks or so. JAYHOVA, thanks for the input bro, i llike your cycle. do you think it would be ok to overlap the NPP and tren like that?....without bromo? Oh, i'm also planning on running some halo towards the end. i'm aware of the toxicity and the liver protection needed.

I'd add the halo at week 10 of Jay's cycle at 3-400mg/wk. Don't know much about NPP, so I'll let Jay handle that one.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    JAYHOVA, thanks for the input bro, i llike your cycle. do you think it would be ok to overlap the NPP and tren like that?....without bromo? Oh, i'm also planning on running some halo towards the end. i'm aware of the toxicity and the liver protection needed.

Acutally I've never used NPP only have read about it. Really havent seen too many people use it but it looks good. I would have recommended Deca but saw that you bloat easily on it.
    I have Halo lined up to finish my next cycle as well. Still contemplating if I am going to use it or not, it will be my first run with it.

Don't know much about NPP

I think this is the basis of most not using it. At least that's mine.........

I'd add the halo at week 10 of Jay's cycle at 3-400mg/wk. Don't know much about NPP, so I'll let Jay handle that one.
    yeah, id figure the halo around 40mgs ed. also, i might end the NPP a little early because i'm not too fond of the bloat associated with nadrolone. hopfully the tren will lean me out towards the end. like this"
    tren wk6-14
    NPPwk1-10

Acutally I've never used NPP only have read about it. Really havent seen too many people use it but it looks good. I would have recommended Deca but saw that you bloat easily on it.
    I have Halo lined up to finish my next cycle as well. Still contemplating if I am going to use it or not, it will be my first run with it.
    well, too my understanding, NPP is just nadrolone with the phenypropionate(sp) ester attached, deca is nadrolone with the deconate ester attachhed. so NPP is just fast acting deca. so i assume that the effects wiht NPP will be almost identicle as deca just hopfully less bloat and def more shots....

Good luck to you. Make sure you wait on BW and do a proper PCT protocol. 20-21 is too young for HRT, so be careful. I'll be on HRT at 25, so don't be like me.

goose is offline Banned
    Halotestin may be seen to produce a pure androgenic responce,but no anabolic responce or fat loss agent,I would use var instead of halo,we call it a “fat-burning steroid ”. Abdominal and visceral fat are reduced.Plus you could run it longer,thats means better results.

goose4..

chest6 is offline Banned

Week 1-4 Drol 50mgs ED
    Week 1-12 NPP 150mgs EOD
    Week 12-14 Prop 75mgs ED

I like this one much better test..

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I like this one much better test..

HEY!!! Get back to the Lounge!!!! LOL, you're my boy Chest. I mean, who else can I talk to about Family Guy?
    Last edited by SPIKE; 12-30-2005 at 06:38 PM.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Test, I have seen some of your pictures, and it don't look like you have done 2 cycles of Deca /Test. I mean except for the pretty big Caps you look like I did at 21 without juice. I think these guys know alot and when you are 19 you have a certain way of thinking no matter what others tell you. You might think you own the world and nothing can happen to you, but it can, and it will. I would do the shorter one suggested, there is a certain limit of how much you can grow anyway with one cycle. The risk of you not wanting to train anymore when you are 22 is huge if you take all that shit now. There will be no good cycle to satisfy you, and the disaster is a fact. You should still think it's fun to train natty, and it may not with all that stuff.

I don't want to run you down or anything, I have seen alot of your threads and you know alot of shit and I am impressed. I just think you want very much very fast, and I think you may lack alot in diet and such. I have seen alot of people come and go in the gym over the years, and it's always the juicers that dissapear after a while, maybe they don't like training without juice. The bigger the cycle I might guess, the harder to train natty after.

You could probably just run another Test/deca or EQ and get very good results again, why fix it if it's not broken? Then when you notice it doesn't do it anymore, then add and change.

I don't know much about this yet, but I have common sense and I use my brain to give advice anyway, not on compounds but other advice.

You did nice on your legs by the way

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    That is a bit heavy imo, might wana tone it down a bit! A 12 week cycle wud be better for u, 14 maximum, jmo!

I didnt see jahovas suggestion before, that looks a lot better! Gd stuff jay!!

s npp the same as the old durabolin ?

chest6 is offline Banned
    HEY!!! Get back to the Lounge!!!! LOL, you're my boy Chest. I mean, who else can I talk to about Family Guy?
    speaking of that..I just got a bunch of dvds...dumber than the time when you locked your keys OUT of your car, Peter? THat is the best..

I do like that cycle you proposed better than the long one. Recovery should be much easier. I didnt like the deca being ran that long personally like test asked about.

speaking of that..I just got a bunch of dvds...dumber than the time when you locked your keys OUT of your car, Peter? THat is the best..
    I do like that cycle you proposed better than the long one. Recovery should be much easier. I didnt like the deca being ran that long personally like test asked about.

I'll save the Family Guy comments for the Lounge................As far as his cycle hes a smart guy, he'll do it right. We all get so eager to get bigger and stronger without sometimes taking a step back and looking at the future. They say you can't rush success, can't rush putting on 12lbs. of LBM either...........

chest6 is offline Banned
    I also really like the idea of waiting a year or two. You are right, you're only 19 you have plenty of time. You dont want to have to use massive amounts of juice to get results so early. Dont forget less=more

I also really like the idea of waiting a year or two. You are right, you're only 19 you have plenty of time. You dont want to have to use massive amounts of juice to get results so early. Dont forget less=more
    Very true, you have good insight for a youngun chest!

yess, i agree. i'm going too try and hover around 210lbs before hitting it again. although, you guys are hammering me for such a HUGE cycle. but in reality, all the doses are on the low side, the only thing out of the ordinary is the length. i proposed such a long run since i responded so well to my last cycle, 18wks test/winny. like i said, i'm getting blood work done before i do anything. i realize i'm young, but remember........75% of the guys on this board started at the age of 18-20yrs. so don't knock me too hard! lol. anyways, i appriciate the good advice in this thread, chest, bd, jay, ect. dpending on my BW results, i will decide on my next cycle accordingly. thanks

test

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    your nutz would die sooner good luck bro!

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    ur nutz would die

Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    your nutz would die sooner good luck bro!
    thanks for the response

hence the HCG

Who needs those things anyway?

PS, never told you Test but that chick is ugly as hell in your avatar (hope it isn't your GF)

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Test, I have seen some of your pictures, and it don't look like you have done 2 cycles of Deca /Test. I mean except for the pretty big Caps you look like I did at 21 without juice. I think these guys know alot and when you are 19 you have a certain way of thinking no matter what others tell you. You might think you own the world and nothing can happen to you, but it can, and it will. I would do the shorter one suggested, there is a certain limit of how much you can grow anyway with one cycle. The risk of you not wanting to train anymore when you are 22 is huge if you take all that shit now. There will be no good cycle to satisfy you, and the disaster is a fact. You should still think it's fun to train natty, and it may not with all that stuff.

I don't want to run you down or anything, I have seen alot of your threads and you know alot of shit and I am impressed. I just think you want very much very fast, and I think you may lack alot in diet and such. I have seen alot of people come and go in the gym over the years, and it's always the juicers that dissapear after a while, maybe they don't like training without juice. The bigger the cycle I might guess, the harder to train natty after.

You could probably just run another Test/deca or EQ and get very good results again, why fix it if it's not broken? Then when you notice it doesn't do it anymore, then add and change.

I don't know much about this yet, but I have common sense and I use my brain to give advice anyway, not on compounds but other advice.

You did nice on your legs by the way
    for some reason, it's hard for me too take advice from this dude.......Test cypionate vs Test Enanthate?

Who needs those things anyway?

PS, never told you Test but that chick is ugly as hell in your avatar (hope it isn't your GF)
    alright alright....christmas is over anyways.....i'll switch her

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Gear looks good but thats one long ass cycle man. Be carefull make sure your taking your MT and Cranberry juice and hydrating.

good input tranzit. thanks bro.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    NP my brother let me know how your comming along looks like your pretty serious this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    alright alright....christmas is over anyways.....i'll switch her
    haha there we go, now THAT is sexy!

If you like etheopians... lol

Don't feel bad that is how I looked when I started Be proud of that skinny old you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information