testSO916 is offline Junior Member

Gettin smaller...

Ok so iv been on my cycle of 50 mg winny EOD and 30 mg winny tab on days i dont inject...and i got 400 mg of EQ in there for about 2 and a half months now maybe longer..these last couple days im starting to notice my arms get a lot smaller...my waste has gone done to a 33 from a 36 but im still not noticing abs...ever since i started eating more strict and started cardio this week thats when i started to notice about my arms...i got some more winny and EQ and i got some tren comming in...im wondering if since i got fina if i can throw some stronger test in there like some sust and if the tren will keep the bloat down? or what do u guys think?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you need some time off first

haha, seriously bro, we talked about this. you've been on for over six months now, right? and you just keep tossing things in there like a blender, lol.

give your body some rest and get on some serious pct, and then get a blood test done. you're young and you may have messed something up.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testSO916
    Ok so iv been on my cycle of 50 mg winny EOD and 30 mg winny tab on days i dont inject...and i got 400 mg of EQ in there for about 2 and a half months now maybe longer..these last couple days im starting to notice my arms get a lot smaller...my waste has gone done to a 33 from a 36 but im still not noticing abs...ever since i started eating more strict and started cardio this week thats when i started to notice about my arms...i got some more winny and EQ and i got some tren comming in...im wondering if since i got fina if i can throw some stronger test in there like some sust and if the tren will keep the bloat down? or what do u guys think?
    from what im reading .... u dont have any test in there to begin with .... u need to take a break .... and do some reading up on how to properly use AAS and how to properly eat and train according to ur goals

next time throw some test in there man ... u def dont wanna be runnin winny/eq/tren without any test

testSO916 is offline Junior Member
    its funny how u think its all funny and laugh in PM about this and then you go ahead and jump on everyone elses bandwagon..ive gotten blood test like i have told you before..but i dont think you have listend...but thanks for some advice im going to add some sust again.

Thread Information