Thread: Customs

asianprince786 is offline New Member

Customs

hi there guys i need your help i ordered a few products from bodybuilding.com, i order a whey protein skake a mixer and a bottle. i received the packages it had custom sezuire return on it. once i opened the boz i realised i only got my bottle and mixer. got no shake!!! i have a custom letter and aint bothered goin thru all the hassel. so me just guna leave it. will it effect anything if i do not bother with the package any more? also has my address been flaged? can i order in the future from sites with no problems, or do you think my address has been flagged? thnks

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    They kept your protein powder? that is insane? did you talk to the supplier about it?

Oldman

asianprince786 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    They kept your protein powder? that is insane? did you talk to the supplier about it?

Oldman

i am going to contact my supplier. it says on top of the note

seizure information notice (this is not a seizure note)

any help guys? what u think is my address flagged now?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    thats hilarious considering many of us receive juice via mail. you order something legal and they seize it. id say you shouldnt have anything to worry about being flagged as what they seized wasnt illegal.

msu16366 is offline Member
    WHy are you ordering protien from out of country anyway. Dont they sell it where you are from?

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Thats some news. check into it.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    thats hilarious considering many of us receive juice via mail. you order something legal and they seize it. id say you shouldnt have anything to worry about being flagged as what they seized wasnt illegal.

hahaha, damn, how true. why would they take your protein powder? that's messed up.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asianprince786
    hi there guys i need your help i ordered a few products from bodybuilding.com, i order a whey protein skake a mixer and a bottle. i received the packages it had custom sezuire return on it. once i opened the boz i realised i only got my bottle and mixer. got no shake!!! i have a custom letter and aint bothered goin thru all the hassel. so me just guna leave it. will it effect anything if i do not bother with the package any more? also has my address been flaged? can i order in the future from sites with no problems, or do you think my address has been flagged? thnks
    YOu are not in the US are you? The customs you are referring to is the customs from your country, right? NOT US Customs...b/c US Customs has nothing to do with domestic shipments...NOTHING. You need check on your customs rules and regs about importation of foreign goods.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Are AR products shipped domestic usa?

Thread Information