BOBBY D is offline Member

My Anadrol Effects So Far, 1st Week On....

well im currently on 12wks of sust250 .5ml eod & first 4 wks of anadrol50 100mgs/day am/pm. i have used dbol on my last 2 cycles & i notice the effects of dbol around the 2nd week (puffy arms, strength increase, forearm grip pump all the time, etc..) but i have to say, anadrol is fvckin awsome. the first 2 days i had some headaches (as i usually get w/ dbol cause of the substance entering the blood stream) but 4 days into the cycle i felt my strength going up & the swelling in my arms. i know its not phsycological cause i feel different. im sweating more than often & i feel hot flashes here & there. i just wanted to share my feeling towards drol.

so far everything is good, im running nolv also & taking my supps (milk thistle, cranberry) i just cant wait to feel the pumps & the booming effects of drol in the next few weeks. keeping everybody posted, i also will be keeping before & after pics . thanks for the help so far. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

BOBBY D

**THE ONLY WAY TO DISCOVER THE LIMITS OF THE POSSIBLE, IS TO GO BEYOND THEM INTO THE IMMPOSSIBLE**
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 12-30-2005 at 09:29 AM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    4 days??? godamn sounds awesome although id never do drol myself. keep us posted.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Bobby D! I love Drols too man that shit is fast as ba-boom it works
    from the day 2...keep the great work bro and don't forget the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Good Bobby D! I love Drols too man that shit is fast as ba-boom it works
    from the day 2...keep the great work bro and don't forget the updates.
    Thanks sea, u always give me motivation. i was gonna say day 2 but i wasn't sure if i would be talking out of my a$$, lol, i actually staeted feeling some change on day 2. good stuff.. i will keep u guys posted.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    4 days??? godamn sounds awesome although id never do drol myself. keep us posted.
    its great jigga! what u get from dbol in 2weeks, u get from drol in less than 1week. i also didn't mention that i gain 5lbs already since monday. im eatin like crazy, it increases ur appetite very fast. lean proteins, steak, chicken, tuna, alot of carbs (my body can afford it) mashes potatoes, brown rice, veggies, etc.. just really focused.. thanks, will keep u posted.

the sust is good too, i am gettin woods all day long, lol, we'll see how that goes..

what about your upper arms did they grow????

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    what about your upper arms did they grow????
    yes, they r puffing up like a hot air balloon,lol. the water is starting to fill in. its a great feeling in the mirror.

but those it still look like muscel or like and old ladies arm????????
    Last edited by arnold_of_malta; 12-30-2005 at 11:04 AM.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    when i tryed dbol for the first time to jumpstart a cycle i felt the effects within the first 5 days i say i remember my first bis and back workout while on it i felt like my arms were going to explode.. i wouldnt fuk with Anadrol though even though a couple of my buddys run it with everything

but those it still look like muscel or like and old ladies arm????????
    i never seen an old lady with 16inch arms, lol. no, they have definition, just more puffy as usual.

i like anadrol because with in 4 weeks 100mg daily they add 1 inch to the arms at least

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    when i tryed dbol for the first time to jumpstart a cycle i felt the effects within the first 5 days i say i remember my first bis and back workout while on it i felt like my arms were going to explode.. i wouldnt fuk with Anadrol though even though a couple of my buddys run it with everything
    this is my first run w/ anadrol . i definitely had good results w/ dbol & yes w/ dbol 5 days i started seeing some effects, but anadrol isn't something to take lightly, it works quick. i might not run it in every cycle, maybe switch once in a while. plus the toxicities r over rated w/ the liver. trial & error, we'll see how things go.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i plan on using this drug next time around. how are you sleeping?

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i plan on using this drug next time around. how are you sleeping?
    well, i haven't noticed a big difference & im also using sustanon , so i have been sleeping fine, its just that i find myself more awake & i go to bed later than usual.

msu16366 is offline Member
    what brand of anadrol are you running bobby d,
    Sounds like we both started are cycles around the same time. I will be starting a log tommarow morning with pics and all. I am going to wait until tommarow because I started last saturday and weighed myself that morning. SO to keep it fair I will wiegh myself in the morning tommarow and post the one week pics.
    Good luck with your cycle

thanx MSU, its BRITISH DRAGON, the green pills that say 50 on 1 side & BD on the other. i am also gonna post some pics of the pills & sustanon just to be sure they r real, just for argument sake, i did get them from a well known source, so im not worried about it. yeah also i will start weighing myself once a week, its much better to see ur weight gains weekly, but we r all too anxious. MSU, what cycle r u doing, what r u stacking?

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    have u guys ever heard of anadrol in a liquid form ? The reason I ask because all of you seem to know alot about the drug

I am running the same drol, also from a well known source (???)
    I am taking Iran test E 750 mgs ( most lab results showed about 220mgs) so probaly more like 650mgs, but who knows,
    BD decabol, 500mgs
    and anadrol , just jumped up to 100mgs. I will post my log shortly.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt have any luck with dbol myself.. DROL RULES.. it is the best oral Ive done, and it sure jump starts well. I plan on starting every cycle with it!!!

Here is a link to my log bobby d,
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ferrerid=24839

send me yours when you start one. I just jumped up to 100mgs today and I am sitting here typing this as sweat just drips from my arm pits,
    Its time to go to the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I didnt have any luck with dbol myself.. DROL RULES.. it is the best oral Ive done, and it sure jump starts well. I plan on starting every cycle with it!!!
    how did you find anadrol ???????

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    how did you find anadrol???????
    As in how did I like it? Its the best kickstarter out there. just gotta be careful with it though, and not overdo it......4 weeks max...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_beef
    have u guys ever heard of anadrol in a liquid form ? The reason I ask because all of you seem to know alot about the drug
    Yeh i remember pinn saying he used liquid form drol!

why only 4 weeks can it not do it 6 weeks because test e takes kong to kick in???????

Thread Information