flexshack is offline Member

Question anavar vs. primo???

hey fellas
    which is better? i am pretty sure that they are both great cutting roids. not for mass. i know that anavar is more strength enhancing than primo but is it better over all? is it more money than primo because primo isn't really cheap! which goes best with deca ? i ask these questions because i was originally thinking about a cycle of deca 400/week and primo 300/week. another idea just hit me though. how about deca 400/week and anavar ???/week? would this be better? no i can't afford all three. i want to build good lean mass and not cut (i know you can't do both at the same time) but rather give my muscles that hardened look. what do you guys think. i eagerly await your responses. thanks a million.
    flex

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Het flex, anavar and primo are expensive, for a first cycle have you thought about a Deca /Test stack it will increase size and strenght and give you a great base.

One thinkg bro don't rush into anything, you have lots of questions which is great, but be entirely sure of what you are doing before you do it!

Peace

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I've heard from tons of people that the Sust 250 with deca is the bomb. Just what I've heard...no personal experience

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    IMO....i would only take primo and ananvar for bridgeing cause they are kinda weak. I would say deca primo over deca ananvar.... but i agree with AL i think you should have deca test.

Gilster is offline Member
    Deca /test is a great first cycle. It worked great for me. I think it is a great first cycle.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Don't limit yourself to just sustanon ! there are alot of other tests that work as well or better and are cheaper!

Primobolon/Anavar is a good combo and a good base and can give you very different results depending what you stack it with!

justalilguy is offline New Member
    i agree with the others, i def would be hittin up the dec and sust combo try gettin your hands ont he tokkyo dec 300 and if available that sust or somthin to that nature

Coudlnt have said it better sus is so ove IMO....i know omna is the same thing but i grow so much better even off omna....but cyp is the best IMO

Originally posted by gearedup
    Don't limit yourself to just sustanon ! there are alot of other tests that work as well or better and are cheaper!

Primobolon/Anavar is a good combo and a good base and can give you very different results depending what you stack it with!

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by gearedup
    A fuxin Men

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Big Al
    Het flex, anavar and primo are expensive, for a first cycle have you thought about a Deca /Test stack it will increase size and strenght and give you a great base.

One thinkg bro don't rush into anything, you have lots of questions which is great, but be entirely sure of what you are doing before you do it!

Peace
    This is a bit off topic... but I keep hearing that primo is one of the more expensive juices.

What's up? It's $15CDN ($9US) for a 100mg amp for me. that's the same price as Omna . And thats deffinately not expensive.

is it just because you only get 100mg per amp- so 250mg of primo IS expensive vs. 250mg of Sust/Omna?

Just curious...

9 an amp aint bad...but i get my omna for 3 bucks each hehehe

primo for 6 bucks....4.5 bucks in bulk

Originally posted by Lush

This is a bit off topic... but I keep hearing that primo is one of the more expensive juices.

What's up? It's $15CDN ($9US) for a 100mg amp for me. that's the same price as Omna . And thats deffinately not expensive.

is it just because you only get 100mg per amp- so 250mg of primo IS expensive vs. 250mg of Sust/Omna?

Just curious...

Ranger Guest
    I agree with the other guys. Research is the key, and knowledge is the foundation to the cycle....along with test....heh heh heh

As for the difference, or which is better between Anavar and Primo....Hmmmmmmmmmm....Hard to answer in those terms, but, if I could afford it, I'd stay on anavar year round at moderate dosages....therein lies your answer from me....*wink*

Ranger

xman is offline Junior Member

Anavar will shut you down

There is a profile some where that says anavar is the only steroid that does not effect your HTPA. It does, I know first hand. Maybe if you only do 10mg/day you won't have a problam, but there have been studies done that have shown for most men at least 40mg/day is needed to see any results.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i would say thats pretty expensive compared to other drugs.

400mgs a week = $60.00 x 8 weeks = $480.... ouch

just my $0.02

Originally posted by Lush

Just curious...

WEIGHTDEMON is offline New Member
    HEY BRO,DEPENDS ON YOUR GOALS.. PRIMO PROVIDES CONSISTENT AND STEADY GAINS.. BUT WONT MAKE YOU A MONSTER.. ANAVAR ON THE OTHER HANDS,SUCKS IN BUILDING ANY MASS,BUT I USED THE CHINESE ANAVAR AT 40MG ED AND STRENGH GAINS WERE DECENT.. PEACE

georgie24 is offline Member
    great thread. some of these vets i sorley miss

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lush

Just curious...
    trust me bro ,those prices u getting are fuking good for primo as long as it is legit,also primo it may be expensive ,but its the cleanest gear there is ,just my opinion.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOT
    9 an amp aint bad...but i get my omna for 3 bucks each hehehe

primo for 6 bucks....4.5 bucks in bulk

hey bro ,no flame but i think ur primo must be fake ($6 or $4.5 and amp)
    primo from schering is about 8.5 euros up in europe and that will be about $10 u.s dollars and thats buying straigh from the pharmacy,maybe ur primo is from another country which the prices must be really really low,but maybe u just got miracle primo who knows

Thread Information