guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

My shoulder and Back/Test-E OK?

Do you think it would be a bad idea for me to take Test-E even though I have a compressed disc (L-4,L-5), and a shoulder that has dislocated 6 times? The accident happened over 4 years ago so I am able to train still having little or no problems the majority of the time. I have mild problems with my back more than my shoulder, like in the morning my bach needs to be stretched and popped but, I can still do heavy bench/squat. as long as I use strict form, I am just fine. I was just wondering how many people have actually had joint problems worsen while using Test. Thanks.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    no i dont think it is a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    no i dont think it is a good idea
    could you explain a little more as to why?

bump

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    Don't think test does much damage to the joints. I know deca helps joints a little.

well as of now, I wouldnt even consider my back a problem. it feels fine. my left shoulder (which has never been dislocated, as opposed to my right) hurts more now than my right one...??!! Dont know what to do . might get surgery or take my supps I got and see if that helps. it doesnt always hurt but, i want it to be non existant.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member

Exclamation

it shouldnt be a problem. if u know how to train then your injuries sould only get better. juice doesnt make joints bad. lifting too heavy or incorectly does tho. there are many supps for joints and recovery. PM me if u need further help on that.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Do you think it would be a bad idea for me to take Test-E even though I have a compressed disc (L-4,L-5), and a shoulder that has dislocated 6 times? The accident happened over 4 years ago so I am able to train still having little or no problems the majority of the time. I have mild problems with my back more than my shoulder, like in the morning my bach needs to be stretched and popped but, I can still do heavy bench/squat. as long as I use strict form, I am just fine. I was just wondering how many people have actually had joint problems worsen while using Test. Thanks.

I, too have back problems, and to be more specific, dehydrated disks at (L)4 &(L)5. I was able to rehab mine and now the pain is minimal. I would expect that with proper form and paying close attention to your back as you lift you should be fine there as well.

The only thing you might want to watch out for is that shoulder (having been seperated many times). As you gain in strength you will naturally be lifting heavier and heavier weight. And while your muscles will adapt, your tendons and ligaments will not, so if your shoulder was prone to being dislocated before, it will be surely be so now as well......if not more.

You will be placing even more stress on that joint and therefore you will need to be even more protective of it now. Be very careful about how, and how much you press, and, or lift.

Stay Healthy,

Ran

Quote Originally Posted by ranran
    And while your muscles will adapt, your tendons and ligaments will not, so if your shoulder was prone to being dislocated before, it will be surely be so now as well......if not more.

You will be placing even more stress on that joint and therefore you will need to be even more protective of it now. Be very careful about how, and how much you press, and, or lift.

Ran
    This always makes me weary but, what I dont understand is how I have more problems with my left shoulder which has never been dislocated, and my right (dislocated 6xs) shoulder has no pain.?? I am definately getting it looked at by a doctor when my insurance comes into effect on the 15th. then Im gonna be cutting so I should be OK basically (knock on wood). I wont be running anything else for a while and that is what I am worried/anxious about.

Thread Information