Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Drinking Dbol

  1. #1
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563

    Drinking Dbol

    yes you can do it but god is it gross. just tryed it for the first time and want to yack!

  2. #2
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    wash it down with orange juice. that is the only way I can handel nolva

  3. #3
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    wash it down with orange juice. that is the only way I can handel nolva
    Try the nolvadex from ARR, mmmmmmmm pepperminty.

  4. #4
    heckler45_2000's Avatar
    heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    430
    Has anyone tried shooting liquid Orals into Capsules then just swallowing them? If I was to ever get any bad Liquid orals I might give that a shot...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    Has anyone tried shooting liquid Orals into Capsules then just swallowing them? If I was to ever get any bad Liquid orals I might give that a shot...
    Yep....works great.

  6. #6
    FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    yes you can do it but god is it gross. just tryed it for the first time and want to yack!
    liquid dbol is all i can get and thats why i dont use it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •