msu16366 is offline Member

Lesser of the 2 evils this new years eve

Well me and my friend started are cycles this week, test, deca , and anadrol .
    My friend had a substance abuse problem in the past but has been clean for a while now. we both have a wedding to go to on new years.
    I am content with not drinking , however my friend already said he cant be their sober.
    So he says to me the other day do I think it would be better for him to drink at the wedding or take some shrooms> I of course said neither, but after thinking about it, I believe shrooms would be safer for him, (liver , etc)
    Now before you get all high and mighty on this one, if he going to do one of the above no matter what, which one would you think.
    I myself would think the shrooms if taken moderately would be better. He would still be able to eat, but anyways what do you think

Please dont respond saying he is stupid and let him do what he wants. He is still a good friend and I just want some advice from people who know, not people who think they know, or think recreation drugs are the devil, remember many people think that us juice heads are crazy, so cut the guy some slack and flaming.

seattleseahalkjunkie is offline Junior Member
    What does this have to do with AAS? Nothing in my eyes. You should take your drug use and seek advice from professionals. Maybe your friend should talk to the people who helped him get sober in the first place. Or maybe the peoples lives he hurt with his dependence. This is not the place for this. Correct me if I am wrong Mods, or Vets. As far a the nutertional value, they are both bad. Your choice.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    talk of rec drugs is not permitted mate.

Listen here noob,
    He is one steroids that why I asked. I just wanted some advise on what to tell him. THanks for your comments , they will help him out alot. By the way , its not my drug use, I am married with kids and havent done recreations drugs in over 8 years, so dont go pointing fingers, or I will find you and break you fuking neck.

Quote Originally Posted by seattleseahalkjunkie
    What does this have to do with AAS? Nothing in my eyes. You should take your drug use and seek advice from professionals. Maybe your friend should talk to the people who helped him get sober in the first place. Or maybe the peoples lives he hurt with his dependence. This is not the place for this. Correct me if I am wrong Mods, or Vets. As far a the nutertional value, they are both bad. Your choice.

Well mods just delete this,
    I just wanted some advise on what to tell him, sorry about bringing up the subject. Thanks booz, I will get this removed.

seattleseahalkjunkie is offline Junior Member
    I meant you can take your drug questions and seek advise from a professional, you fvcking roid rager.

Cool off buddy its going to be ok.................

Quote Originally Posted by seattleseahalkjunkie
    I meant you can take your drug questions and seek advise from a professional, you fvcking roid rager.

Cool off buddy its going to be ok.................

Sorry bro,
    THe anadrol must be working, I see your point. I know drugs are bad. I also know my friend, when I say hes been clean for a while I meant he is off the hard stuff. He is not "clean" by any means. ANyways I already told him that neither would be good, but its his choice.
    You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink I guess. Hopefully he dont fuk himself up to bad, I just cant see drinking and taking anadrol, thats the only reason I even asked the question. I guess I should of asked which one would be less likely to put him in the hospital.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I really like to stay away from these subjects and talking about rec. drug usage is prohibited on this board.. but what i will say is where is your friends priorties? They are obviously not the same as yours if he is so content on doing 1 of the two...

~GA

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Well mods just delete this,
    I just wanted some advise on what to tell him, sorry about bringing up the subject. Thanks booz, I will get this removed.
    no worries mate just edit it yourself,all is good!rec drugs is just one of those subjects that is taboo on this forum.

love the avvy gear!!!

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    haha thx bro i just stumbled on it about 5 mins ago

~GA

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I don know about anyone else But I have seen people that are under the mushroom influence, and they would not be able to act normally at a wedding.

tell him to chill, and have a few but to take it easy, also take some precautionary measures. I hear sesame seed oil helps metablolize the toxins formed by alchol quicker. Not to mention it is good for the liver, and anti-catabolic.... Just one way to look at it...

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Well me and my friend started are cycles this week, test, deca , and anadrol .
    My friend had a substance abuse problem in the past but has been clean for a while now. we both have a wedding to go to on new years.
    I am content with not drinking , however my friend already said he cant be their sober.
    So he says to me the other day do I think it would be better for him to drink at the wedding or take some shrooms> I of course said neither, but after thinking about it, I believe shrooms would be safer for him, (liver , etc)
    Now before you get all high and mighty on this one, if he going to do one of the above no matter what, which one would you think.
    I myself would think the shrooms if taken moderately would be better. He would still be able to eat, but anyways what do you think

Please dont respond saying he is stupid and let him do what he wants. He is still a good friend and I just want some advice from people who know, not people who think they know, or think recreation drugs are the devil, remember many people think that us juice heads are crazy, so cut the guy some slack and flaming.

So then he isn't clean then? Those are substances.. Not being able to go to a wedding without one of them is a problem. substance abuse problem.. o_O

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Listen here noob,
    He is one steroids that why I asked. I just wanted some advise on what to tell him. THanks for your comments , they will help him out alot. By the way , its not my drug use, I am married with kids and havent done recreations drugs in over 8 years, so dont go pointing fingers, or I will find you and break you fuking neck.

Milky87 is offline Member
    While im not suggesting he do it, I would prefer he went with the mushrooms

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    getting drunk on drol is not a gd idea. Its not your worry anyway bro, hes a big boy, he can make his own decisions, if he makes the wrong ones then its him who has to deal with them!

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    getting drunk on drol is not a gd idea. Its not your worry anyway bro, hes a big boy, he can make his own decisions, if he makes the wrong ones then its him who has to deal with them!
    Totally agree with the above,if he thinks he's old and wise enoff to use steroids especial A DROL he should stay the F... a way from these substances
    before he F,,,S him self up! Just tell im to eas off on it just act like a regular person dont be a f,,c,,,n fart!

Thread Information