Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    273

    How to Clean a used Needle?

    I ran out of clean needles.........first let me say more are coming, but will not be here when I am due my next poke.....

    If i am forced to use an old needle........what is the most effective way to clean it..

    Does the plunger need to be cleaned, or only the needle (pin)?

  2. #2
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    I ran out of clean needles.........first let me say more are coming, but will not be here when I am due my next poke.....

    If i am forced to use an old needle........what is the most effective way to clean it..

    Does the plunger need to be cleaned, or only the needle (pin)?
    just wait, or go to the pharmacy. there pennies dude

  3. #3
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    dont clean a needle bro just get more,

  4. #4
    Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    273
    as I said........more are on the way.

    BUt if i HAVE TO CLEAN and used needle. How would I?

  5. #5
    FranKieC's Avatar
    FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Someplace Civilized
    Posts
    4,193
    Just go to a pharmacy and get some. If you are man enough to poke yourself you should be man enough to go get the ****.

  6. #6
    jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    330
    WOW. I wouldnt even bother. personally i would just skip the shot and wait until i get my new needles. not worth the chance of infection.

  7. #7
    Unoid is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    956
    go to walgreens or whatever and ask for a damned 3CC syrenge, and a 23G and 25G needles.

  8. #8
    Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    273
    In some states you cannot simply go to the Pharmacy and purchase needles.........Unfortunately, I am in one of those states.

    Has nothing to do with being a man????? what a rediculous comment.

  9. #9
    DEATHSLAYER is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    39
    Use A Pressure Cooker. Bring Up The Pressure With The #10 Weight And Start Timeing It After It Starts Making Noise. Then Time To 10 Minites Then It Is Sterilized

  10. #10
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    if i planned sooo poorly and absolutly had to reuse i would run lots of alcohol through it and soak the pin in it. it's gonna hurt a bit more cuz it's not as sharp...piss poor planning imo

  11. #11
    DEATHSLAYER is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    39
    R U Shur They Dont Sell Them At Wall Greens? It Is The Same Needle For Insulin 1" Or 1 1/2 " Im Shure They Sell Them There Not Going To Let All The People With Diabetes Die Im Shure.

  12. #12
    Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    571
    man thats a bad situation, I would wait before I reused one.

  13. #13
    Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    273
    I actually extended a 10 week cycle to 12 weeks........Sustanon 250.

    I am 99% sure you cannot get needles in my state w/out a script. I am in one of those conservative NE States (Not NY).

  14. #14
    DEATHSLAYER is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    I actually extended a 10 week cycle to 12 weeks........Sustanon 250.

    I am 99% sure you cannot get needles in my state w/out a script. I am in one of those conservative NE States (Not NY).
    Pressure Cooker!!!!! THATS HOW HOSPITALS DO IT

  15. #15
    Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    273
    No pressure cooker.

  16. #16
    Unoid is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    956
    if I had to, I would stick the needle in a bottle of iodine then in 95+% isopropyl and suck some in through the needle then out, then let air dry

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    .......what is the most effective way to clean it..
    Ya don't.

  18. #18
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    like I said...piss poor planing. how in the world did you screw this up?

  19. #19
    Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    273
    I technically did not F'it up yet!! I have two more days!!

    Think ARR can get them here by Monday if I order tonight? My GF has my CC, so tonight is the earliest i can order.

    How did this situation occur?.......I decided to go from 10 to 12 weeks. Knowing I would run short on needles, I asked a buddy of mine to pick me up some when he went home to FLA for Christmas. No problem......You can walk into walgreens in FLA. He called last night saying he got them, but was coming back next thursday........He is not going to mail them.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795

  21. #21
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    I technically did not F'it up yet!! I have two more days!!

    Think ARR can get them here by Monday if I order tonight? My GF has my CC, so tonight is the earliest i can order.

    How did this situation occur?.......I decided to go from 10 to 12 weeks. Knowing I would run short on needles, I asked a buddy of mine to pick me up some when he went home to FLA for Christmas. No problem......You can walk into walgreens in FLA. He called last night saying he got them, but was coming back next thursday........He is not going to mail them.
    I'm not trying to dog on ya bro, but damn I have an extra case of them laying around. I think I paid like 11 bucks. they are soo cheap I even bought a box of 18 gage pins just to draw with, I think they were 4 cents or something around that

  22. #22
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    cool

  23. #23
    Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    I'm not trying to dog on ya bro, but damn I have an extra case of them laying around. I think I paid like 11 bucks. they are soo cheap I even bought a box of 18 gage pins just to draw with, I think they were 4 cents or something around that
    Ok........I f'd it up..... No biggie. I get some more. Just in case, I have a few soaking in rubbing alch.......... This will never happen again. I am going to order a few hundred.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    Ok........I f'd it up..... No biggie. I get some more. Just in case, I have a few soaking in rubbing alch.......... This will never happen again. I am going to order a few hundred.
    Soaking needles in rubbing alcohol WILL NOT sterilize them. Needles right out of the package are sterile. Once they have been used they are considered 'dirty' and unsterile and should be disposed of.

  25. #25
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    Ok........I f'd it up..... No biggie. I get some more. Just in case, I have a few soaking in rubbing alch.......... This will never happen again. I am going to order a few hundred.
    lol, don't go overboard...might be hard to explain to the neibors what the simi truck is bringing you lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •