Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member

Test E Deca Question

Would it be OK to load Test E and Deca together for an injection? 250 mg. Test E and 300 Mg. Deca? What do you recommend? I know if you are taking 500 mg. Test E you should inject twice per week, but I was wondering about the Deca.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    1st off you should run the test a little higher than the deca , but yes you could "mix" the 2

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member

Test

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    1st off you should run the test a little higher than the deca, but yes you could "mix" the 2
    Right, but if I split the test dosage into 250 mg. on Monday and 250 on Thursday, would it be OK to do the 300 mg. Deca on one of those days with the 250 test?

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    If you're going to stick yourself twice a week, why not spread out the deca and the test?

Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    If you're going to stick yourself twice a week, why not spread out the deca and the test?
    agreed, but yes you could just do the deca with 1 of the shots

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart04
    Would it be OK to load Test E and Deca together for an injection? 250 mg. Test E and 300 Mg. Deca? What do you recommend? I know if you are taking 500 mg. Test E you should inject twice per week, but I was wondering about the Deca.
    Long esters like enathate and decanoate can be shot 2Xs/wk. Administer your injections Sun/Wed or Mon/Thur.....250mg/enth and 200mg/deca per injection.....and yes they can be mixed in the same syringe.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Long esters like enathate and decanoate can be shot 2Xs/wk. Administer your injections Sun/Wed or Mon/Thur.....250mg/enth and 200mg/deca per injection.....and yes they can be mixed in the same syringe.
    So its no problem mixing, is there a maximum amount? Or I would imagine to just make sure it stays under 3 cc?

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    So its no problem mixing, is there a maximum amount? Or I would imagine to just make sure it stays under 3 cc?
    No probs with mixing....even oil and water based hormones can be shot using the same syringe. Generally 3cc is the max, but I've injected up to 3.5cc in my glutes without any problems.

anything over 3 hurts me for days

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    No probs with mixing....even oil and water based hormones can be shot using the same syringe. Generally 3cc is the max, but I've injected up to 3.5cc in my glutes without any problems.
    WHOA!!! I mostly only use the glutes as well.. best place to shoot as far as Im concerned...what did you shoot 3.5 of?

WHOA!!! I mostly only use the glutes as well.. best place to shoot as far as Im concerned...what did you shoot 3.5 of?
    Hell....I can't quite remember, but I know prop was in there. Remember to always rotate injection sites especially with ED/EOD injections. Try to keep your site injections no more frequent than once/wk.

Thread Information