godkilla is offline Senior Member

low dose prop cutting cycle questions

well i have been started cutting a few weeks ago. really been tweaking the diet and got it in check. just recently got some prop and was thinking of running a low dose cycle while cutting. the cycle is as follows;

prop 50mgs ed days 1-60
    winny 50mgs ed days 30-60
    Nolva 10mgs* ed days 1-93
    arim .25mgs ed days 1-93
    clom 100mgs ed days 63-93
    clen days 1-21,35-49&63-93

*nolva is bumped up x2 during pct (63-93)

my question is if thats enough prop and is the cycle long enough? this will be my second cycle and i want to lose 10lbs of fat and possibly gain 5 lbs of muscle. i know alot of people say you cant gain muscle while cutting, but i figure with some aas it might be possible. thnx in advance for your words.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla

my question is if thats enough prop and is the cycle long enough? this will be my second cycle and i want to lose 10lbs of fat and possibly gain 5 lbs of muscle. i know alot of people say you cant gain muscle while cutting, but i figure with some aas it might be possible. thnx in advance for your words.
    Yes...it's enough test to help retain mass while cutting.

Only you'll know if the cycle is long enough.We can't predict when you'll reach your goals.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Only you'll know if the cycle is long enough.We can't predict when you'll reach your goals.

~Pinnacle~
    never though of it that way. i guess ill have to see where i stand half way into the cycle, then i can see if it needs to be extended. i have another 10ml vial of prop on hand just incase. thnx pinn. another question as about shooting winny and prop in the same pin. i know they wont mix cause one is water and the other is oil, but i am trying to avoid injecting 2xed if possible.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    never though of it that way. i guess ill have to see where i stand half way into the cycle, then i can see if it needs to be extended. i have another 10ml vial of prop on hand just incase. thnx pinn. another question as about shooting winny and prop in the same pin. i know they wont mix cause one is water and the other is oil, but i am trying to avoid injecting 2xed if possible.
    Yes you can mix both(winny/prop) in the same syringe.I've done it,and know many others who have as well.

~Pinnacle~

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Bro it is possible to cut fat and gain muscle at the same time, but u have to be absolutely strict and clean, it will take time, but its definately possible, especially if u have quite a lot to lose!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Bro it is possible to cut fat and gain muscle at the same time, but u have to be absolutely strict and clean, it will take time, but its definately possible, especially if u have quite a lot to lose!
    i knew it was possible, i have seen others do it naturally. my cutting diet is strict, and i mean strict (gonna post it in the diet forum). i dont really have much fat to lose though, i am only about 12-15% bf. usually i am about 10%, but i went a little outta control bulking this winter. getting my bf% tested next week so ill see exactly how outta control i went.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Yes you can mix both(winny/prop) in the same syringe.I've done it,and know many others who have as well.

~Pinnacle~
    good to know, i dont wanna be a pin cushion x2.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    good to know, i dont wanna be a pin cushion x2.
    Ha ha wait till you've done a few more cycles!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Ha ha wait till you've done a few more cycles!
    like suspension

Thread Information