Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Read,Read,and Re-Read

Ok, after reading and reading and still more reading cause I got all day in here to try and study this shit. I'm at a point of frustration I'm trying to get the low down on what gear to get started with and after all the research I have done , I still can't figure out where to begin. I'm 5' 7" 175 40 years old bf unknown, I have been training since I was 13 on and off ( more on than off ). I'm at a plataeu and I aint moven. I had done sus 250 about 5 years ago unstacked, I got great results but the price was so frickin high I gave up. I want to put on some size, but more cut than anything. Put me in the lost and still not found catagory , But I'll not stop going to the gym as I'm premo dedicated. Anyone with some much needed advice???

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Of course before you do an AS you will go to see your doc and get some blood work done right?

To start maybe some EQ and test.

EQ because it tends to make you pretty hard and vascular, and test because... it test!

Perhaps (Since this is your first proper cycle in a long time)

200mg Enanthate per week (Weeks 1-8 or 10)
    200-400mg EQ per week (Weeks 1-8 or 10)
    30mg DBol per week (Weeks 1 -4)

Of course you will need some anti-e on hand in case you get any problems and some clomid to finish off with.

This is of course only a first shot. You will have to tweak it to suit you and your wallet! Using something like this you should make some reasonable gains with few side effects.

Thanks Bro, Will I need to look into accutane for the zit factor ? What anti-est do you reccomend ? Thanks

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    good advice kaz, i would go for 10wks on the test and eq. I just picked up a similar cycle (sus instead of test E) for under 300 bucks, not bragging just letting you know that it is a very affordable cycle.
    I would go with the Old Nolveldex for the anti E its pretty inexpensive and readly availible, but definatly use clomid post cycle (considering your age) your nuts will thank you later.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Good advice from the both of you! Hey Sick1...stick around you'll learn more in a week on here that you would in a months worth of reading!...Trust me I know.....Good luck man!

Thanks Test. Hey, could you pm me with the break down on cost ? Just wanna make a comparison.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by sick1
    What anti-est do you reccomend ?
    For a moderate cycle like Kaz recommended (and it's good!), I would recommend just using Nolvadex . Have two boxes on hand (total 60 tabs @ 20mg each), that will handle a worst-case scenario. (Plan for the worst, hope for the best.)

If you start to get swollen, puffy, painful or itchy nipples, take 40mg of Nolvadex, then 20mg ED until the symptoms subside and 10mg ED until the end of the Clomid. (You could probably stop when you start Clomid as it is a weak anti-estrogen, but I am being conservative.)

If I can't get enanthate which one would be best ....propionate , suspension or fenilpropionate.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    kaz and his moderate dose theory..........hehe.
    im joking brother........i agree totally, this is plenty for a 2nd 1st go, if you guys know what i mean. if you cant get enanthate , then go with cypionate , its basically the same thing , the ester's just a little longer, making the release time a little longer. ajax recommended nolva, and im actually kind of surprised at that. not that nolva wont work(it will), i think proviron is a better anti-e when it comes down to these 2 particular choices, and i know he is partial to proviron as well.
    good luck bro, keep us posted on your research, and feel free to ask for anything you may need..........educationally speaking , of course.

peace bb79

Fat4Now is offline Junior Member
    Ajax probably suggested nolv cause sick1 is concerned w/ price. My question is, at his age (40) should he take test or something a little tamer?

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Ok it a good go and good replys on your help.

Fat4now ,What would you suggest as being alittle tamer ?

Thread Information