Thread: T200 Alone

K Dog is offline Associate Member

T200 Alone

OK, here is my question. Is T200 ok by itself? The reason i'm asking is because that is all I can find around here. My souce wants 125.00 for a bottle. Does this sound like a fair price or a little high. Also by takiing it by itself what can I expect? He thinks he can aslo get some Sus250 but knows for sure he can get the t200.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    125 sounds a bit steep. 80 / 90 is the most i'd think about paying. try bargaining for a little - i'm sure he'll come down a little.

sus or t-2 - pick one or the other. no reason to have them both in the same cycle. but, it's not bad, i did it as one of my first cycles (i was young and inexperienced - AR didn't exist yet either). did it for 6 weeks - gained a good 15 pounds, great size and strength, but then lost a lot of it shortly afterwards.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    tell him to shove 125 up his ass

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    you can get big on t200 alone and it make a great cycle---but you need 4 bottles for a good cycle
    taken at
    1200mg week 1 (6ccs)
    800mg weeks 2-8 (4 ccs)
    total of 34ccs
    t200 is always under dosed usually at 8 and 1/2 ccs per bottle sp 4 bottles usually produces 34 or 35 ccs

for a beginer you could do 2 bottles at
    800mg (4 ccs) week 1
    400mg (2ccs) weeks 2-8
    total of 18ccs as lowest you should go
    if you want 10 weeks then add ccs

and 125 is way too high---50-75 is most anyone should pay

someone is not stepping on the price they are square dancing on it

LIFTER is offline New Member
    why frontload? the price is out of control! I just got them for 30$ a pop

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Tapout

for a beginer you could do 2 bottles at
    800mg (4 ccs) week 1
    400mg (2ccs) weeks 2-8
    total of 18ccs as lowest you should go
    if you want 10 weeks then add ccs

That looks pretty good. You should def. get some arimidex /liquidex. You can locate online, look around. This stuff will keep you from getting all puffy and prevent gyno from the test. A must have!

G-S Guest
    125.00? For 10ml? You've got to be kidding me. That is atleast double, and almost triple of what you SHOULD be paying.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    i know source posting is illegal as it should be.....but can you tell me where....LOCATION wise.....you people are gettin t200 for 30....even 50-75 bucks pper 10ml.....cause im in jersey and we and i mean EVERYONE from tons of sources are paying 150 for 10ml....polease reply guys

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by ZTEM
    i know source posting is illegal as it should be.....but can you tell me where....LOCATION wise.....you people are gettin t200 for 30....even 50-75 bucks pper 10ml.....cause im in jersey and we and i mean EVERYONE from tons of sources are paying 150 for 10ml....polease reply guys
    ?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    location - mexico

about all i can give you there bud.

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Thaks Bros. I thought that was alittle steep myself but i guess you have to pay what you have to. Can clomid and nolvadex be obtained online? He has HCG but im not sure what this will do. I would really like to have clomid and nolvadex. Can anyone help?

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by ZTEM
    All domestic sources that I have (and no, I won't give out to anyone, either) have T200 in 10ml for 40-60 bucks.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by K Dog
    I would really like to have clomid and nolvadex. Can anyone help?
    Please, don't post like this in an open forum. You'll get more PM's and EMAILS from guys claiming to be able to help you out, and where to send money. Worse part is, you'll get scammed.

Trapzilla is offline New Member
    T200 is a good product, thats why im gonna use it after my cyp and deca . The underdose thing is shitty, but its cheap enought you can get another bottle to make up for that. I am acctually gonna use it by itself next, cause of money basically, and i dont go off roids, lol.... im only gonna use 800mg/wk, and mayabe 100mg eod of phen prop. it will be cheap and i will still get good gains... if this is a first cycle, than you could prob get away with 600mg/week. Remember that it takes about three weeks to kick you in the ass, but after that you will like it. And for your source... you should look into a new one, lol.... T200 should only be 40-75 at the most.... I know local guys are alot, but damn. And there is places to get clomid, nolva on line, it is not illegal, but expensive on some of those sights... look around, do some research and you can find what you looking for

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    lifter
    front loading saturates your receptors and you get quicker gains

Thread Information