patrickallanjones is offline New Member

Hgh Help Please!

I am 20 years old, just started taking HGH through GENSCI

I am trying to get more lean and build a little muscle and was told to inject twice a day. 6 days a week.

I had a friend mix the bottles of 10iu EACH(10 total) for me. I have been using 2 IU every injection(4 a day) and so that would mean two bottles will be done in one week. at least

I am wondering why I am going to week 3 now and still using the same two bottles, yet measuring 2IU (twice a day) this does add up!

Also, I amwondering when I will start to feel effects, though it takes awhile/

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    is HGH safe at 20 ? I thought most people didnt hit it until there in there late 20's...is there any other younger members on this board running HGH

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you should not be running hgh. you body makes more then enough of its own.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you dont need growth at your age mate,i am 36 and have only just started it!
    at your age you should stick with diet and cardio to get where you want to be!

Juicy Sauce is offline Member

Exclamation

listen bro. i know whats done is done but next time dont mix all the bottles at once because gh looses potency very quikly once mixed. try mixing one bot at a time when needed. as for when u will feel the effects. u probably wont.. gh is very mild. some say they dont gain muscle off it. when it was used it inhanced a big cycle of juice. something we call synergy (The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects). bro u need to research. dont do something cause someone told u to. do things cause u know about them. i dont know much about the dosages but would like to help u since u already bought the stull. maybe pinn will jump in here. good luck tho.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    you dont need growth at your age mate,i am 36 and have only just started it!
    at your age you should stick with diet and cardio to get where you want to be!
    agree with the above,, but booz i heard you was 46yrs

patrickallanjones is offline New Member
    what do you reccommend then after the gh

can anyone answer the first question about why if im taking 4iu day why my bottles are still being used after 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    agree with the above,, but booz i heard you was 46yrs
    just coz you wished you were as young as me!!dad!!

wat did your mate use to reconstitute the growth with mate?sterile water only keeps it ok for 48 hours and im sure BW water is only good for a week,so its no good anyways!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickallanjones
    I am 20 years old, just started taking HGH through GENSCI

I am trying to get more lean and build a little muscle and was told to inject twice a day. 6 days a week.

I had a friend mix the bottles of 10iu EACH(10 total) for me. I have been using 2 IU every injection(4 a day) and so that would mean two bottles will be done in one week. at least

I am wondering why I am going to week 3 now and still using the same two bottles, yet measuring 2IU (twice a day) this does add up!

Also, I amwondering when I will start to feel effects, though it takes awhile/
    Your buddy pretty much threw a lot of $$$$ for you out the window. I reconstituted one vial at a time durring my GH run and keep both the reconstituted and unconstituted vials in the refrigerator. I used 1ml of BW to 10mcg of GH. I was running 4iu's ED 2iu in the AM 2iu 4 hours before sleep. I would get about 2.5 days from each vial by measuring with a slin syringe.
    It will be a few months before you would see any results fro the GH.

One thing at 20 there's no way you need to run GH let alone any AAS.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member

can anyone answer the first question about why if im taking 4iu day why my bottles are still being used after 3 weeks
    its cause the dossages are fuked up. and what do u mean recomend for after the gh???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

How much water did your buddy put in the vials?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    heres my question .. did he reconstitute all of them at once?! LOL kuz they aint going to be good by the time u get to the last ones

Froggy is offline Member
    Something ain't right in the night...mixed wrong? maybe...How much are you putting in your slin pin for each injection???

Thread Information