djm999 is offline New Member

Is Pakistani Sus Any Good?

Ive Just Bought Paki Sus And Have Been Told To Do Double Wat I Would Normaly Take In Portugeese?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    what? no bro. assuming they are 250mgs, tha'ts what's in them.... 250mgs! i hope your source didn't tell you this. if he did, get a new connection. lol

It might be underdosed a little, but it shouldn't be anything drastic that would make you have to take double....that would mean the Sust 250 only had 125mg/mL...i've never heard of it being underdosed that bad unless it was fake

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by djm999
    Ive Just Bought Paki Sus And Have Been Told To Do Double Wat I Would Normaly Take In Portugeese?
    I have used the paki sus, and I love them very much, I don't get water weight, and my muscles get super hard, paki sus is just as strong as the portugeese......and I don't think they are under dose..
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 12-31-2005 at 12:00 AM.

skitzo is offline Associate Member
    i took the paki sus my first cycle by itself and i got really good results. i think i ran it at 500 mg a week
    it pretty strong sus

i used it many times its great mate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by djm999
    Post some pics in pic forum,lets have a look at it!

isolatex is offline Junior Member
    alot of people have this mistaking idea that pakistani medical industry is somehow poor quality and there quality control is weak.

infact pakistan actally has manufacturing equipment on the level of Europe infact most of it is actaully purchased from europe or china. there quality control is just as good as anything from europe or america if your product was actaully manufactured where it says is was manufactured then it will be exacytly what it says on the vial.

Thread Information