daytrader is offline Member

Good Alternative

Whats up bros....back again.... im taking your advices and holding of on the AAS considering my age ( 20 1/2).... but i wanna take it to the next level..... ive been bulking out my ass eating 8 solid meals a day... often force feeding myself to the point where im gagging! .... ive built some desant size at 6'3 228-232around 13% bf..... soooo i was wondering do you think it would be such a bad idea to try some andro.. 1AD??... OPinions please thanks agains bros

Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    Whats up bros....back again.... im taking your advices and holding of on the AAS considering my age ( 20 1/2).... but i wanna take it to the next level..... ive been bulking out my ass eating 8 solid meals a day... often force feeding myself to the point where im gagging! .... ive built some desant size at 6'3 228-232around 13% bf..... soooo i was wondering do you think it would be such a bad idea to try some andro.. 1AD??... OPinions please thanks agains bros

Maybe M1t??.... anytakeers??....

No opinions for a good bro on these 2 1ad or m1t for someone natural like me?

Milky87 is offline Member
    M1T, 4AD and 1AD are prohormones. That means they turn into full-blooded steroids in the body. Taking these would be exactly the same as a steoid cycle.

Look into an aromatase inhibitor to run for 4 - 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    M1T, 4AD and 1AD are prohormones. That means they turn into full-blooded steroids in the body. Taking these would be exactly the same as a steoid cycle.

Look into an aromatase inhibitor to run for 4 - 6 weeks
    Thanks for the repsonse bro..... yea ive been talkin to a few people they said if im gonna go that far as a prohormone i mean as well do the real deal

comeon any other thoughts??

Wow so noone here has an opinion as to rather it would be a good idea to try a prohormone b4 steroids ?

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i don't think prohormones are worth messing with. you either need to stay natural and use creatine, protein, no2, amino acids, etc. or you can decide to use a 10-12 week test-based cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i don't think prohormones are worth messing with. you either need to stay natural and use creatine, protein, no2, amino acids, etc. or you can decide to use a 10-12 week test-based cycle.
    Thanks for the respnose bro .... seems like thats the consenus either do a cycle of real steroids or do acylce... dont mess with prohormones..... Im thinking of doing a 10 week 500 mg test e cycle and kick starting that with 4 weeks of dbol .... but im still only 20 so i think i may wait another year .... i dont know though ive got to 230 naturally so maybe im ready

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd wait another year. Post this in the supliments forum. There is alot of info about ph's in there. In the steroid forum, you'll just get flamed about how you should just do a "real" cycle. PH's are very potent. 1ad was banned awhile back, and M1T was taken off the market too I belive. Superdrol and Phera Plex are the two new prohormones, and are very strong. They are very similar to anavar .

Thread Information