needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Prop Effectiviness...ED vs EOD

How much more effective is prop shot ED to EOD ? Is it worth the extra pain on more shots...has anyone tryed both and what were the differences in terms of gains...i plan on using 700mg a week of test prop (Virormone - Painless )

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I did a eod cycle and had great gains. Loved it. But I think alot of people on here would tell you to go ed.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    if it is painless, why not use 25ga and go ed...my last prop was BD and hurt like a bitch, so I did EOD and honestly saw no negatives vs ed...

i think i may go with ED but even with painless prop my injection spots will still get sore i recon..anyone else tryed ED and EOD and if so what was the difference

Zapp is offline Banned
    I used it eod and had awesome results. I think 700mg a week is overkill.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i shot ed and eod. i didn't notice a bit of difference.

so in terms of gains is EOD just as effective as ED ? What type of gains did u make Zapp and how long was u on, also what dosage...and is that u in ur avatar, if so pritty impressive

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    so in terms of gains is EOD just as effective as ED ? What type of gains did u make Zapp and how long was u on, also what dosage...and is that u in ur avatar, if so pritty impressive
    i would go with ED shots, i find it better far more of a kick, 100mg ed if fine how long are you planning your cycle? also the viromone is lovely stuff

6 weeks with some masteron and tren , also either Dbol or Anadrol for the first 4 weeks...My gains usualy stop around week 6 so i want to try a short cycle this time

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I dont think gains dramatically increase with ED shots compared to EOD. But there is an advantage to ED over EOD. ED means more stable blood levels, which, in turn, means less sides. I think people experience less sides with ED compared to EOD.

Gains, not a big difference. Sides, possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    How much more effective is prop shot ED to EOD ? Is it worth the extra pain on more shots...has anyone tryed both and what were the differences in terms of gains...i plan on using 700mg a week of test prop (Virormone - Painless )
    I guess it would depend on what else your cycling. You could probaly get away with EOD injections, but if you cycling an acetate ester like tren (which IMO needs to be shot ED) along with it why not just shoot you rpop ED along with it. Not only will blood levels be more constant but it may cut some of the pain from prop....but I've heard Viromones are completely painless anyway....Viromones and my homebrew prop.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I always do my prop. EOD and don't notice a differance. But like one of the other posters stated, if you are taking it with tren , why not just shoot it along with it ED.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    prop does not have to be pain full. just cut it with cotton seed oil and it will be painless. as for ed or eod. I like shooting it ed i get less acne.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You might have very stable blood labels but its not neccessary ED.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I used it eod and had awesome results. I think 700mg a week is overkill.
    Yeah 700mg seems like a lot. I was doing eod of 100mg/day for a kickstarter to cycle and man I'll tell you what that was some strong sh**. I wish I would of got enough for a whole cycles worth!!!!

remember,the propionate ester tends too bring painfull shots. the more cc's you inj, the more irritated the muscle tissue. ed injects = less pain

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    prop does not have to be pain full. just cut it with cotton seed oil and it will be painless. as for ed or eod. I like shooting it ed i get less acne.
    gsxxr, I dont mean to hijack the thread but what is the process to cut Prop with oil

draw out some sterile oil like b12 or cotton seed or grape seed. then draw out your prop. this will dilute you injection and cutt down on irritation

Thread Information