Thread: cyp sust or ?

SpiderRico is offline Member

cyp sust or ?

looking for what test to stack with my third cycle ive run enth for my first two cycles and i was just planning on running a different type of test...i was probly looking at a cyp or sust stacked with dbol to jumpstart and EQ and running winny at the end of the cycle followed by proper pct i plan on running this cycle in the spring and it should run right into the summer which is why i plan on cutting with the winny i thought about cyp cuz it has a better effect then enth which is what ive read on here and what some of you tell me but then i also though about sust to gain mass with it and also be able to get better quality gains with .. i just want some of your opinions Thanks

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    looking for what test to stack with my third cycle ive run enth for my first two cycles and i was just planning on running a different type of test...i was probly looking at a cyp or sust stacked with dbol to jumpstart and EQ and running winny at the end of the cycle followed by proper pct i plan on running this cycle in the spring and it should run right into the summer which is why i plan on cutting with the winny i thought about cyp cuz it has a better effect then enth which is what ive read on here and what some of you tell me but then i also though about sust to gain mass with it and also be able to get better quality gains with .. i just want some of your opinions Thanks
    Not a big fan of sust personally, so I would say cyp. As far as cyp having a better effect the enanthate , they're pretty much the exact same thing. I've never seen any recognizable difference between using the two.

skitzo is offline Associate Member
    i taken all three and i would stay away from sus
    the test en and test cyp i think are the same thing
    some peopl think that test cyp might be stonger then test en
    but i think different is all on the guality of the companys gear
    test cy and test en are the same thing

ACAZORES is offline Member
    I love test suspension

Juicy Sauce is offline Member

Question

why not use prop?

ACAZORES is offline Member
    Everybody knows that test susp is the strongest...

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    suspension is the strongest bcoz its the fastest form of test , cyp & ene looks similar so give the sust a try

FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    i would do this:
    weeks 1-16 test e @ 750 ew
    weeks 1-14 EQ @ 600 mg ew

I dont know your stats or your cycle experience, so im just gona say that you should keep it simple and use only 1 oral if you need to. Winstrol wont cut you up, your diet will, and winny will only harden you up and give you nice dry lean gains like EQ. I would do this cycle and use HCG just so your balls are in check

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    seeing that you have used test E in your previuos cycles i would defo change it, you could go with cyp, not much of a difference except for test c has a longer active life than E,apart from than they are the same more or less, i woould go with sus, i cant believe people are saying dont use it you have to try it for yourself to decide, ive used it and had great gains and loads of my clients have, its all down to how your own body responds to it, i would say try it in your next cycle but use it correctly,

Thread Information