Thread: Equipose advice

Asgard is offline New Member

Equipose advice

I need some advice on Eq, i`m going stack it with Test/Enh(400mg/w). Can i add Masteron ,T-bol or D-bol with it? And how long should the cycle be? I`ve read recommendations for up to 16 weeks, What are the good and bad sides of this regimen?
    This is not the first time i do roids, but i never tried a longer stack than 8 weeks, and i`m really interested in Eq.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    I need some advice on Eq, i`m going stack it with Test/Enh(400mg/w). Can i add Masteron ,T-bol or D-bol with it? And how long should the cycle be? I`ve read recommendations for up to 16 weeks, What are the good and bad sides of this regimen?
    This is not the first time i do roids, but i never tried a longer stack than 8 weeks, and i`m really interested in Eq.
    test 1-14
    eq 1-12
    dbol 1-4

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    What are your goals? Masteron is usually used when you BF is in the low single digits to get rid of the last stobbborn fat. I would run as follows.

Eq-1-13 600mgs
    Dbol -1-4
    Test-1-14

Anything less than 400mg's of eq is worthless imo. I have ran it a few times and the best results were at 600mgs.

Asgard is offline New Member
    My goal is to get solid gains and try to keep it.
    Should i add Test prop the last two weeks? This is maybe a stupid question, but should i do HCG during and after fotr PCT? Or should i stick to Clomid and Nolvadex ?
    Also what are your experiences with this stack?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    if i were you id add some prop too the end. it makes it very easy going into PCT. since your cycle will be 16wks, HCG should probably be included.....i would. iv heard great things about eq ran above 400mgs. shoould have great gains bro.

Thread Information