STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

.... Primo and injection sits, 21 gauge pain!!!

Ok,

I', sorry to bve kind of a bitch about things, but everytime I have used ....Primobol(Primobolan ), it is the worse pain at the injection site that I have ever felt. What it may be is the fact that I have started using 21 gauge, 1.5 inch pins and maybe it is wide enough that it damages the muscle slightly. The other option is that maybe the Primobol from....is not completely pure and maybe it is mixed with Test Prop or another compound. Like I said, I hate to be a bitch about things, but this pain is really massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's either the larger pin/syringe, or some impurities/mixed compounds in the substance. Anyone else have any experiences with PRIMOBOL from .....
    Last edited by Booz; 04-03-2006 at 11:35 AM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    Ok,

I', sorry to bve kind of a bitch about things, but everytime I have used ......Primobol(Primobolan), it is the worse pain at the injection site that I have ever felt. What it may be is the fact that I have started using 21 gauge, 1.5 inch pins and maybe it is wide enough that it damages the muscle slightly. The other option is that maybe the Primobol from .... is not completely pure and maybe it is mixed with Test Prop or another compound. Like I said, I hate to be a bitch about things, but this pain is really massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's either the larger pin/syringe, or some impurities/mixed compounds in the substance. Anyone else have any experiences with PRIMOBOL from BD?
    havent used it mate , but .......s top gear, personally i find 21g too big, 23/25g for me

map
    Last edited by Booz; 04-03-2006 at 11:35 AM.

TRICK is offline Associate Member

..... is crap to me

....uses 5% BA in all their gear so if you're sensitive to a high BA content no matter what gauge you use its gonna hurt like fvck!

if you search prop pain you'll find that most guys with complaints about crippling prop pain are using ...... products.

some people don't have any problem using ....., but for me the primo and the prop kicked my ass. and those were seperate cycles.

while a 21 g pin is a tad bit large, its probably not the source of your problem. pick up some schering primo with that 21 g pin and you'll feel no pain at all.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, but i did stay at a Holiday Inn last night
    Last edited by Booz; 04-03-2006 at 11:36 AM.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro. I can't go through this again.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can always dilute with B12 or sterile oil. this is common practice when shooting AAS that have high BA content.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    i would say try using a smaller gauge before the hassle of dilluting with oil since the pin size may be your prob...21 is large and can be painfull regardless of what you are using...if you still have the same pain after going to a smaller pin size then try dilluting...

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Its the pin.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    .......under dose... 25g for oil base...!

goose is offline Banned
    I had the same problems with you with the ..... primo,you are not alone.I will never use it again.Primo is a great drug,but it`s expensive and you don`t need these type of problem`s.

goose4...

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Its probably not the pin, so much as the BA content. I use a 25g and it is rather crippling. Never felt that with the Schering that I used years ago..and I used 23g pins.

I have massive lumps in my glutes and its hard to walk for sure. Since my sport uses the glutes quite a bit, I will be switchin inj. sites to the delts, reducing the amount in half and injecting EOD instead of E4D. The pain is very similar to ..... Prop which is pure hell too. Diluting to half the dosage with sterile MCT oil, might be another alternative that has worked in the past.
    Last edited by Booz; 04-03-2006 at 11:37 AM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    i'd go with a smaller pin

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Its not the pin... I use 21 on glutes all the time... I am telling you and have been saying it, .... is dirty. Not just BA content, DIRTY. Everything I ever got has grown something inside the bottle or has crashed beyond repair.

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Its not the pin... I use 21 on glutes all the time... I am telling you and have been saying it,.... is dirty. Not just BA content, DIRTY. Everything I ever got has grown something inside the bottle or has crashed beyond repair.
    Meso,

Thanks man...I am sure you're right on. I have had the "flu" and night sweats for almost 3 weeks now in conjunction with the pain. I think thats pretty odd for Primo denoting its probably not just the BA content like you said. Maybe, I should get some Primo tabs (to use in conjunction) and reduce the dose of the Primobol inj? I don't want to shit-can the rest of the Primobol inj. Any advice....much appreciated.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Only advice is if you go with orals you will have to take morning noon and night about 150mg(this totals 450mg per day) and that gets expensive.

goose is offline Banned
    Your bloods absorbs 40% of the primo tabs,so 300mg ED will be 1G of depot per week,a very nice dose,but if you get a clean lab primo injection is cool.

big chuck is offline Associate Member
    you might be injecting too fast try slowing it down and massage tkae some antiinflamatories, personally i use a 21g 1.5 my first few injections were horrible also and tried what i said above, noproblems any more

Thread Information