Thread: Please Help

Unhappy Please Help

I just got some winstrol from progressive laboratories and the only way to take this specific winstrol is orally because it says on the bottle. i feel like a dumbass asking this but i am going to be taking 50mg a day and am using a dropper, and on the dropper it only says ml. because it is a liquid. my question is how many ml. equals 50mg.be great if i could get help so i could hurry and start the winny. also has anyone tried any progressive laboratories products.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    If its 50mg/ML then you just need 1 dropper full or get a syringe and pull it up in that then shoot it in your glass to drink... Does it read 50mg on the bottle?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    you need to nnow the strength of the winny you bought. If it doesnt say xx mg/ml on the bottle then you are screwed

on the bottle it reads 30ml oral solution, and it under it it says 50mg/ml. the dropper i have goes up to 5 ml.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Okay I see that you are new so 50mgs= 1ML... I would suggest you get a syringe draw up 1ML of the solution and then shoot it in a glass of water or your mouth then drink it. Its going to be to hard to measure out 1Ml in a 5 ML dropper... Is this all your taking?

haha i figured it out......i am slow....sorry but thanks you guys

Thread Information