Thread: 1st time...!

xxxJUICExxx is offline Junior Member

1st time...!

I have never juiced before. Ive been on a 2 month cycle of clen but nothin hard. Im thinking about doing a 3 month cycle of GH for my 1st time, see how my body takes it. Im lookin just 2 cut fat, lean up a little bit , and just pretty much lose weight. Is growth for my 1st cycle a healthy one....? will i see any results.....? any advice....? (excercise and diet included of course)

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    IMO you are way to young to be playing with GH, post this question in the IGF, GH and Insulin forum. I am sure they will have advice for you

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    GH is for experienced bodybuilders only!!!!! And, it's very very rarely run on it's own, but rather as part of a stack usually including insulin (very dangerous) and test. First cycle should always be a single ester test ONLY! Research more man.

Montgomery

FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxJUICExxx
    I have never juiced before. Ive been on a 2 month cycle of clen but nothin hard.
    2 months staright? I hope your not serious about that

Im thinking about doing a 3 month cycle of GH for my 1st time, see how my body takes it.
    LOL...first off test is all you need. if you diet properly and train hard you will gain 10-20 lbs. of nice lean muscle

Im lookin just 2 cut fat, lean up a little bit , and just pretty much lose weight.
    what ever happened to diet and cardio?

Is growth for my 1st cycle a healthy one....? will i see any results.....? any advice....? (excercise and diet included of course)
    No cycle is "healthy"

you will see results, but they are not worth it

advice...hmmmmm...I have a lot to give you:

list your stats (i.e. bf%, weight, height, training experience, etc...)

(excercise and diet included of course)
    if you dont know how to eat properly and train, then gear is the LAST thing you should be worrying about

Just my .02 and im sure the mods. and VETS will agree w/ me on this...but you have a lot of research to do...post your stats, diet, and taring program then we can critique you

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    GH is bad to start with. First cycle should be a test only cycle. You could probably lose more weight with clen or eca first. Your first cycle is best for bulking, then you can start cutting afterwards.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont even think about touching the GH yet ... uve never used AAS and u wanna jump straight into GH .... fine tune ur diet and training and you will "cut fat and lean up a lil bit"

right now im about 280 .....i am very muscular though and workout pretty hard......i can bench about 315, curl up to 150-165, my back is solid i can do about 225 pulldowns both closegrip and wide....im not 2 sure about my body fat, but im sure its between 20 and 25 %%%%......i just want to drop about 25-35 lbs. i know diet and cardio is the key....for starters ive eliminated all sodas. Very little carbs, im mainly eating meat and veggies. Just overall tuning my diet day by day. I want to start juicing to increase my weightloss. Most of my weight now is muscle anyway......i dont look 280, i look like im about 235 (which would be my ideal weight).....i thought growth would be good, but obviously im wrong. what kind of test cycle should i do.....? and is there anything else i can combine with it....????

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you have never juiced before you should do a bit of research mate,leave the growth alone,for one thing it should be ran for a min of 6 months to get the max benefits from it!
    a 1st cycle should consist of test only ran for 12 weeks at 500mg weekly,research anti's and pct coz you will need both before you start any cycle.good luck!and happy new year!!

right now im about 280 .....i am very muscular though and workout pretty hard......i can bench about 315, curl up to 150-165, my back is solid i can do about 225 pulldowns both closegrip and wide....im not 2 sure about my body fat, but im sure its between 20 and 25 %%%%......i just want to drop about 25-35 lbs. i know diet and cardio is the key....for starters ive eliminated all sodas. Very little carbs, im mainly eating meat and veggies. Just overall tuning my diet day by day. I want to start juicing to increase my weightloss. Most of my weight now is muscle anyway......i dont look 280, i look like im about 235 (which would be my ideal weight).....i thought growth would be good, but obviously im wrong. what kind of test cycle should i do.....? and is there anything else i can combine with it....????

If your 280 and want to weigh 235 steroids is not for you , diet and cardio is.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want to lean out then I dont think gh, or steroids are what your after.
    diet is what is going to play the biggest roll for ya. have a look in the diet forum and check out the cutting sticky. also post up a sample diet and in the diet forum and it will be crituqed for you. IMO at 25% body fat test could be a little dangerous on the heart, as steroids can increase blood pressure.
    a good eca and lots of cardio along with weights and great diet will produce great results.

chest6 is offline Banned
    If your bodyfat is 20-25% you need to lean out to 12-14% first before you touch any sort of anabolics.

i dont want to weight 235 right off the bat.....i have my diet and cardio routine, i want to juice 2 help speed up my weightloss.....seems to me instead of you guys giving advice on what and how i should take roids you guys are telling me 2 research and not juice. My blood pressure and everything is fine i dont hav a problem with it at this point. what can i expect on a test cycle...? diet and cardio will take me a good 2 years 2 reach my goal.....i want 2 reach it in 6 months......and thats not impossible because ive seen more than that in less time.......what can i do....?

thats me.....do i look 280...?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st time...!-12-27-05_2254.jpg   1st time...!-12-27-05_2257.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yes. You need to lose bodyfat stop looking for shortcuts. I'd also recommend waxing

whos looking for shortcuts moron.....? i workout 5 days a week....what the hell r u talking about....ur honestly telling me i look like im 280???....u gotta be smoking crack stupid little kid.....i wasnt asking you anyway.....and do you really wanna know what i recommend....(lets not go there)

take a chill pill mate,chest was only ribbin ya!notice the smiley face!

booz what do you think .......how much would u say i weigh....??? do you see some foundation there....? something thats worth dropping the weight for.....i mean i know how 2 workout and have been for the past few years, i jsut want the definition 2 show a little bit more....

whos looking for shortcuts moron.....? i workout 5 days a week....what the hell r u talking about....ur honestly telling me i look like im 280???....u gotta be smoking crack stupid little kid.....i wasnt asking you anyway.....and do you really wanna know what i recommend....(lets not go there)
    ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! chill man,its all good,he's only playing wid ya!

yeah mate you look like you have a solid base there,but i gotta go with the others and say you gotta concentrate on losing some bf before startin on the juice!i know you dont wanna hear this but you should try to get down to around 15%,before youy start with the gear.

ok so basically i need 2 do at least an hour of cardio a day aside from my hour long weight training.....for about 3 months.....drop a descent amount of weight....? then start juicing....????? i understand......what other supplements will help me get down to that 15% that i need 2 be at........habout over the counter diet pills....? or ephedra.....input please.....?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yeah mate you look like you have a solid base there,but i gotta go with the others and say you gotta concentrate on losing some bf before startin on the juice!i know you dont wanna hear this but you should try to get down to around 15%,before youy start with the gear.
    Agreed..........a few months of hard work and you will be ready...then the fun begins.
    Good luck bro

ok so basically i need 2 do at least an hour of cardio a day aside from my hour long weight training.....for about 3 months.....drop a descent amount of weight....? then start juicing....????? i understand......what other supplements will help me get down to that 15% that i need 2 be at........habout over the counter diet pills....? or ephedra.....input please.....?
    Forget supps ya dont need em,diet and cardio will do the job...just work hard and be patient.

right now your on the right track mate!i would take some clen ,this and correct diet and cardio will help you reach where you should be,chest was in the same situation as you my friend,i think he was around 280,go take a look in the members pics forum,he has a before thread and an after thread!or somethin along those lines.

ive tried clen aa while back, but it was some nasty mexican stuff. If im gonna do it again its gotta be the good stuff. I pyramided it for 2 weeks on one week off for 3 months....? increasing by one pill a day 1-7 then 7-1 is that good , bad....? advice........i know if i hit it properly for 6 months illl drop everything since my body is genetically responsive. and i think the reason why i weigh 280 is mainly cuz of muscle. If my muscle mass was average with my fat now ide be 240 probably....but definitely very sloppy looking. thx again guys appreciate it

Good luck with whatever you decide to do,just saty focused!

i am focused....the reason why i workout pretty heavy now isnt so much of direct results that i wanna achieve, its the discipline and the focus that im getting myself used 2.....because i know if i can train for almost 2 hours a day which i do now....then i know when i cut my workouts down 2 a normal hour or hour&15 at the most i will have no problem.....plus because i have so much fat , i figure my muscles should be at equal level. I dunno my body is weird i guess....im slowly getting 2 acknoweledge my tendancies and habits myself....xtra is that u in the pic.....?

i am focused....the reason why i workout pretty heavy now isnt so much of direct results that i wanna achieve, its the discipline and the focus that im getting myself used 2.....because i know if i can train for almost 2 hours a day which i do now....then i know when i cut my workouts down 2 a normal hour or hour&15 at the most i will have no problem.....plus because i have so much fat , i figure my muscles should be at equal level. I dunno my body is weird i guess....im slowly getting 2 acknoweledge my tendancies and habits myself....xtra is that u in the pic.....?
    Afraid so!

u look good dude.....i think if my back was without all the extra fat my definition wouldnt be 2 shy of urs....how much do you weigh brother....? how tall r u....?

u look good dude.....i think if my back was without all the extra fat my definition wouldnt be 2 shy of urs....how much do you weigh brother....? how tall r u....?
    Thank you.Im 6ft 3...and about 235 at the moment...been clean since september,just started a cycle today.Hope to hit 255-260 this year still with low BF.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I have done some diets in my time, and I maybe failed the first 3 times loosing mostly all the muscle. The key for me was high protein, maybe ridiculous high 3-4 times the bodyweight in grams. Then I used stackers 2, and alot of cafein for that and did some nice afternoon walks not everyday but you can do that if you want to loose it faster. But the thing is, don't loose it to fast then you will loose alot of strength and muscles. This worked perfect for me the spring that was and I lost 0 strength and gains. I think the ephedra helped me stay strong and focused. Don't use it to long though, you get weird and all emotional. I did not use any anabolic steroid for my diet and it worked very good most people at the gym thought I juiced because of the nice results. You might wanna up your reps a bit, like 10-15 and take less rest between sets to get that fatburning going. Then after when you jump on the stairclimber or treadmill you have good fatburning going already.

Well, that's my experience with diets, there are probably other's, so good luck finding yours.

Thread Information