demonds is offline Junior Member

Supplement/steroid question

Sorry for posting a supplement question here but I also need the input of the steroid user comunity, I'm affraid they may not know the anwser. Here is my thing: I'm in the military and recently with all this steroid conmotion they have taken doping very serously, the are already doing ramdon urinalysyis and testing people under suspicion. My friend is attending a recruters seminar and from there is where I got the info. I'm not juicing right now, I'm on my off cycle and it looks like is going to have to stay like that ( that damn fina was rasing to many eyebrows when I was on the gym) so now my thing is: I'm planing on doing my next cycle of just Anabolic xtreme supplements, I did a cycle of superdrol a while back and was preatty satisfied with the results for something that I can get on a vitamin store, I have read nothing but good reviews on phera-plex and max lmg so thats waht I'm gonna be using for my next cycle, I know I wont get the same results of steroids but I know I will get at least 10 to 15 on a 7 week period and like I say: any gain is a good gain. Now for the question, If I were to run nolva with it, not for estrogen sides but for test increase , I know nolva can raise test up to 150% thats why is used during pct, will it help the supplements and my test production, or will it decrease it? I dont understand the quemistry behind the products so meaby you guys that do or have more experience could help me out thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Bump

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    First superdrol can produce a positive on urinanalysis tests. Second, are you thinking of taking SERMs and AIs to boost natural test production for more gains? That isnt going to work. Yes you will increase test production and might get more out of your sex life, but people need to understand for hypertrophy to occur testostone must be taken in supraphysiological doses. Really, the only way to do this is use exogneous test. To get the effect from hCG you would need to run it so high that your boyz become desenstitized and stop responding.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I heard about this extensive testing done now in the millitary for steroids . What's the millitary going to accomplish by doing this? Wouldn't they want their guys to be on test fighting on the front lines. This would create a better performing soldier IMO.

The Germans were some of the first people given Testosterone during WWII.

But back to your question I haven't ever used Superdrol so sorry, but I just thought i'd comment on how I feel.
    Last edited by Smak; 12-31-2005 at 10:09 AM.

demonds is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    First superdrol can produce a positive on urinanalysis tests. Second, are you thinking of taking SERMs and AIs to boost natural test production for more gains? That isnt going to work. Yes you will increase test production and might get more out of your sex life, but people need to understand for hypertrophy to occur testostone must be taken in supraphysiological doses. Really, the only way to do this is use exogneous test. To get the effect from hCG you would need to run it so high that your boyz become desenstitized and stop responding.

I understand about the superdrol showing a positive, but if it hasn't been designated illegal by congress, FDA, or organization ( military) there is no problem as long a you let them know what may be causing it. Just like the early years with andro, it was ilegal by some sports and organizations, it didn't become illegal in the military until the ban wich made it illegal period.

So, from what you said in your post preatty much mean that nolva wont do anything else while on the supplements? So I guess I should just save it for the pct and recovery. 80mg always got me back from the tren and prop cycles in about 2 1/2 weeks with almost no loss of mass and strengh at all, and last superdrol cycle it got me back in a bout a week and a half with only 40mg, I have always been able to baunce back up preatty good. Thanks fo the info, no I wont be wasting a good dose of nolva for nothing.

Thread Information