bigron62 is offline Junior Member

blood pressure up

ok guys i just had my b/p checked and its 169/106 the dude that took it got freaked out .. im on wk 9 of test 750 wk and eq 400 wk . is it time to stop or is it ok to go 1 more wk on cycle .. my gf freaked too ... what should i do

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    That is from the eq. How do you feel? do you get dizy or headakes nose bleeds.

ive been getting winded real easy lately but im feeling ok ... i got to go out for awhile so ill check in later ..thanks ron
    Last edited by bigron62; 12-30-2005 at 04:48 PM.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by bigron62
    ive been getting winded real easy lately but im feeling ok ... i goy to go out for awhile so ill check in later ..thanks ron
    I have the same problem, just finished a similar cycle and my blood pressure was at 176/77 hopefully it will return to normal once the gear clears my system

yea me too .. my girl is pretty pissed at me and doesnt understand why im doing this cycle ...she doesnt complain in bed though

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it was 160/120 it was deca sus dbol but i was so tired i was able 2 hear my heart beats

Unoid is offline Member
    WHile on cycle you should be doing cardio at least 3 times a week to keep your cardiovasscular system healthy (lower bp) as well as take natural or prescription based bloodpressure meds.

i had just got done doing 20 min on stationary bike and they had a table set up so i decided to have it checked and the first check was 183/108 and then 5 min later it was 169/106 i told the dude i was doing superdrol .. it put me on the spot in front of gym employees but i was cool about it ... i got 2 shots left then im done with the cycle ...what natural supplements lower b/p because i dont want to go to doc and get on meds and have them freak out also
    Last edited by bigron62; 12-30-2005 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    WHile on cycle you should be doing cardio at least 3 times a week to keep your cardiovasscular system healthy (lower bp) as well as take natural or prescription based bloodpressure meds.
    Mabey that was my problem I dropped cardio alltogether to burn less calories and maximize my gains. Although i do have a labour job (carpenter) does that count as cardio?

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    What is the point of doing cardio when you are bulking? When I do cardio I shrink hardcore.

Unoid is offline Member
    you're doing cardio for 30-40mins at 60-65% heart rate right?

You shoudln't shrink even on a bulker, just eat more lol.
    Also highly aromatizable drugs (dbol etc) will cause water retention and water = high bloodpressure. thats why elderly folks with hypertension are also on lasix usually. Sprionolactone sometimes.

I'm 22 and am on my 3rd cycle. I have hypertension in my family and I get to 160+/100+ on cycle. I don't eat much salt and use potassium chloride instead (potassium is somewhat of a diuretic (lowers bp) When I'm off cycle and Iuse to run 4 miles a day (6-4, 200lbs at 6%bodyfat) age 19, I had 100/60 BP and 50 resting heartrate all the time.

I stopped cardio and my bp went up to 130/85 after a while. So cardio will help with bloodpressure, just do the minimum 3xweek to keep your cardio system in shape. And if you take dbol, adrol or lots of test (water retention causing) get on something like letro at .25mgED to cut the bloat.

Catapres is a wonderful anti bp med, I take it at night occasionally, (makes you sleepy) but when i tried tkaing it for weeks straight I would get very sore legs (salt imbalance like lack of water).

Linosopril / Zestril is a good drug to take, go have your doc prescribe it, its weak and can gtake 20mg ED to keep your bp down 20/10 points usually.
    Last edited by Unoid; 12-31-2005 at 11:52 AM.

Thread Information