Thread: EQ/Prop/diet...

ZIA1 is offline New Member

EQ/Prop/diet...

Do any of you find it difficult to stay lean, even with diet in check, on Prop/Eq? Do you tend to bloat on this stack?

Anyone?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You might bloat a little but there are many factors involved. As in, Diet, training, estrogen, etc. Taking a little AI will help and the fact is that once you come off you will lean out and shed the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    You might bloat a little but there are many factors involved. As in, Diet, training, estrogen, etc. Taking a little AI will help and the fact is that once you come off you will lean out and shed the water.
    So, if diet and cardio are in check, this stack shouldn't pose a serious bloat issue?

Instead of AI can nolva and proviron be used?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Well as I said more factors are involved, genetics well, to say. Most prefer an AI while on over a SERM however, Nolva will help, as well as keep estrogen in check. So yes I would tend to agree that it shouldnt pose a SERIOUS bloat issue. Keep the diet clean, a bit of cardio. As I mentioed once you come off and the water sheds off, you'll be looking good

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Do any of you find it difficult to stay lean, even with diet in check, on Prop/Eq? Do you tend to bloat on this stack?
    That was my last cycle AIZ. No bloat whatsoever, but also less gains. It's good if your diet is in check like you said. You shouldn't experience any bloat. Just run some nolva at 10mg if you do.

Thread Information