krkline2gdsm is offline New Member

does anyone know what this is???

a friend of mine picked up a bottle of this shit and i am interested in taking it. not going to get into details but.... here is about me

5'11" 221lbs just joined up at the gym and started hitting weights. I was offered methandienone suspension oral (30 day supply) for 45 bucks. The guy is telling me that i will need to take other things yadadada but i dont trust shit like this. i know nothing about any of this stuff and just want some feedback. any advice or help???

just doing a little research on it.. it comes back as

Pharmaceutical Name: Methanabol
    Chemical name: Methandienone

Product Description:
    Methanabol is an orally applicable steroid with a great effect on protein metabolism. Methandienone promotes the protein synthesis, thus it supports the buildup of protein. This effect manifests itself in a positive nitrogen balance and an improved well being. Methandienone has a very strong anabolic and androgenic effect.

Methanabol (17-alpha-methyl-17beta-hydroxil-androsta-l.4dien-3-on) is a new, orally applicable steroid with a great effect on the protein metabolism. The effect of Methanabol promotes the protein synthesis, thus it supports the buildup of protein. Methanabol This effect mianifests itself in a positive nitrogen balance and an improved Methanabol well-being. The calcium balance is positively influenced as well: Methanabol promotes the calcium deposits in the bones. Methanabol is indicated in the treatment of all diseases and conditions in which an anabolic(protein-buildup promoting) effect Methanabol and a generally roborizing (entire organism strengthening) effect can be obtained.

Methanabol is similar to the chemical structure of 17-alpha methytestosterone. Methanabol, therefore, has a very strong anabolic and androgenic effect which manifests itself Methanabol in an enormous buildup Methanabol of strength and muscle mass in its users. Methanabol is simply a "mass steroid" which works quickly and reliably. A weight gain of 2 ? 4 pounds per week in the first six weeks is normal with Methanabol. The additional body weight consists of a true increase in tissue (hyper-trophy of muscle fibers) and, in particular, in a noticeable retention of fluids. Methanabol aromatizes easily so that it Methanabol is not a very good drug when one works out for a competition. Excessive Methanabol Methanabol Methanabol water retention and aromatizing can be avoided in most cases by simultaneously taking Nolvadex and Proviron so that some athletes are able to use Methanabol Methanabol until three to four days before a competition.

How much should i be taking and how early before workout?? the guy that is selling me the stuff knows about what i should do i just wanna double check on his word. doesna nyone have any feedback on this???

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    If you "just joined up at the gym" forget about drugs. Learn to follow a diet for your goals and proper lifting technique. The product sounds like liquid d-bol.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    If you "just joined up at the gym" forget about drugs. Learn to follow a diet for your goals and proper lifting technique. The product sounds like liquid d-bol.

Good luck.

i know about dieting and lifting schedules. dont get m wrong.. im not some kid just wanting to do a steriod to get big. im hoping to use this as an aid to speed up the processand get off it then maintain the body. i used to be really cut up and had a nice body.. now it all went away and fell to just bulk.. i want to add more bulk and hit weights hard... any feedback on what i should do USING this drug?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What amazes me more than you wanting to use something having JUST joined a gym, is the fact that some total stranger has offered to sell you something in such a short amount of time.

Dunno about you, but I'd be steering very clear of this guy.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by krkline2gdsm
    i used to be really cut up and had a nice body
    If that's the case, then you already know what it is you need to do, and it doesn't involve using something someone is trying to pawn off on you.

~SC~

the guy sellingme the stuff is avery close friend. i just wanted to check about this stuff online before i tried it. and when i was working out.. i weighed 135lbs when i was 16.. 6 months later 175 lbs and nicely toned. me getting lazy and being dumb.. i stopped working out at 19... now i am losing it all and wish to speed up the process. ass you get older.. it gets harder to get it back.

im not saying im definatly goin to be taking this, just want to get somefeedback on it so i can make my own decision. you guys telling me not to take it doesnt help. just looking for some feedback about the product

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If that's the case, then you already know what it is you need to do, and it doesn't involve using something someone is trying to pawn off on you.

~SC~
    and he is not pawnign it off.. he is using the stuff too. he was taking about off time and protien and yadadada. i havent gotten into all this like that to understand the balance but thats why i am here to understand how this stuff works and be able to use it instead of wasting my money

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    lol You're acting like if you're 60! How old are you?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ill help you, and I will spell it out to you as easy as possible. Your going to take this for a month, put on 8 lbs. of water weight and some strength. Youll stop taking it and loss all that weight and strength, stop training and get fatter then you are now. If you were once in good shape, then muscle has memory and should come back rather fast with a proper diet and training.You also risk hurting your self because you will train harder because of AS then your tendons and liagaments can handle because of your recent lazynessJMO, BG

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    its a good idea to get back into the lifting naturally for awhile before you start juicing. as far as the drug is concerned, it sounds very similar to dianabol which is a great type of steroid when used properly. by that i mean using it to kickstart a cycle which includes injectables like sustanon and deca . using dbol by itself is not very effective at building keepable muscle.

Thread Information