RUeLL is offline New Member

Need advice on 2nd cycle/Diet

Hey im new here but I have been lifting regularly for about 18 months now...and off and on before. In August I did my first cycle (250 omnadren250, 30mg Dbol , then 500mg Omna last 4 weeks). I had some really good gains...and I have been off now for about 6 weeks and taking Clomid.

Currently I weigh 170lbs with very little body fat. I am very cut so Im not concerned with water weight or fat loss with next cycle. My main problem is acne. I broke out pretty bad last time and want to avoid that this time. I used proactiv and it didn't seem to help so I was wondering what type of vitamin or supplement may help that out. Also, a cycle that doesn't involve dbol because I think thats what really made me break out. I dont mind the acne on my back as much, its just my face I am concerned with.

I am currently taking NO-xplod, AST multi-vitamins and ON Whey Protein while I am in between cycles. I may continue taking these as well...def. the protein and vitamins anyways. I have a very high metabolism so it's very hard for me to gain weight and I feel less hungry now that Im off cycle. Another big problem I have is drinking...which is hard to get away from in a college enviroment. I have checked a lot of the sample cycles here but I was wondering if anyone by experience has had acne and found less breakouts with different stuff or found something to help it.

For those of you who read it all thanks and can't wait for some advice!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUeLL
    . Another big problem I have is drinking...which is hard to get away from in a college enviroment.
    There was a whole thread about drinking while on a cycle. Do some diggin and you'll find it. I think it was started yesterday or day before. Personally, I don't drink. I think it should be illegal along with tobacco. If it's in your enviornment then you need to change your enviormnet if you want to avoid it. Using college as an excuse is bullshit, IMHO, and is just that...AN EXCUSE to continue drinking.

As for your diet, they have sample diets in the diet forums which are very helpful.

Acne can be managed with vitamin B5. 3-5g. ed spread out throughout the day. Bactrim is another item, but I think it's a bit harder to get. I have heard good results from people who have used it. B5 works fine for me, and a shower twice a day.

B5...I have heard of people talking about this I just didn't know how effective it was. I wash my face 3 times a day...twice of which is with proactiv and I think the pro was a waste of money.

Either way, Im leaning towards cyp or eth for my 2nd cycle...I just dont know if I am going to stack it with anything else other than protein and vitamins.

Oh, and could you recommend a B5 for me? Thanks!

Thread Information