Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tranzit is offline Senior Member

Customs got my pack

So i have been ordering stuff over the net and through the mail for many years. NEVER had a problem.. i recived 3 of 6 packs i ordred from a paticular source that starts with A. Two of them were clearly leaking oil. So anyways i have been waiting over a month for my last three packs.. and writing mr A every 4-5 days letting him know whats up. So today i get a letter of sezuire from customs for 1 pack containing anabolic steroids . No idea which pack they got. I figured somthing like this was going to happen as A's packaging jobs are horrible. And to make matters worse his shipping prices are very high.
    So what im wondering is.

Have any of you ever recived one of these? If so did you ever get any gear at that address again or did they seize everything from then on?

I'm pissed off right now.,. i been telling this guy for three weeks how his packaging was rediculas for the money i spent to have it shippped..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your addy that the pack was sent ot is flagged now............ so you will need to find another way to get packs mailed to another box or address.

Also, this source is an A** HOLE for not packing the package safer........ of cource your pack got seized because he doesn't pack them right.

Too bad about not getting the gear.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a piss off....

**** i am so mad right now.. this could have been avoided so easy..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    not for nothing but if you knew this guy was packing like shit. you should not have placed any more orders with him.

get a new addy and a new source.

Gee what a great peice of advice.. problem is all the shit was ordered at the same time. I got great refrences on this guy. Lets not turn this into a you shoulda done this thread.. becouse its not needed here... i am looking for information on other people who have had this happen not a life lesson on other peoples theorys on how things should be done.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Change your shipping addy and send Mr A a copy of the letter

msu16366 is offline Member
    If your talking about Mr. Al>> than it wouldnt matter how it was packaged. Both friends of mine also had their's siezed from him as well. Stay domestic, its worth the little extra money for no hassle.

Already been sent to him. Its not the point of the gear so much as my address now having been flagged.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    For whatever it's worth tranzit..HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO!

Can you drink Winny?

~Pinnacle~

LOL.. thanks Pinn buddie =) You too.. mabey ill celebrate by taking a flight to Moldova and and Romania and showing some people first hand how good their products are.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Take the letter you have and mail it to tha jack as that pack your shit. I would also try and have him make good on the lost gear. Buy that i mean a refound i would not wont him to ship me shit.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I had an international package seized one time. That was the last one for me! I have been going domestic ever since. I have used the same address and had no problems.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    what a fu_king nightmare. im sorry bro

8pak is offline Junior Member
    Tranzit, this exact thing is happening to me also with same source. Got 2 out of 3 packages--all terribly wrapped and illegibly addressed. It's been 7 weeks. Fortunately what is in the third pack is all the PCT stuff, which I got from Lion quickly and easily. I have yet to get a seizure letter, though. What sucks the most is having your address flagged going forward. Good luck.

well he is saposed to replace everything... but i dont wanna have to get a ****ing PO box now..

Has anyone ever gotten this letter then still be able to get over seas gear delivered to their house?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mess.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	60697Here is one of the wonderfull packaging jobs , this was 10 amps of test E gal and 10 karachi amps, so you can imagine what the other packages looked like. Notice how the envelope looks like it was deep fried at the local KFC?
    Gee i wonder how the hell customs spotted his packs????

Shrad6 is offline Junior Member
    Damn dude that sucks can't believe someone would actually send something out like that. As for your addy being on file now I'm sure you knew the possibilities of having illegal shit sent to your home.

big.wheels is offline New Member
    Man bro, this guy blows, I won't be orderin' gear from this bozo.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    The Middle East sucks ... ( Saudi Arabia ) but at least you just walk into the drugstore and buy your Sust 250, Proviron , Nolva, Clomid, Testoviron etc. plus needles .... no fuss .... just over the counter!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    tranzit. i wouldn't have him send me shit. since your address is flagged you def don't need anymore int'l gear coming your way. you need to just accept this one as a lost buddy. it sucks but its the blatent truth. i've had a few seizure notices, so i've lost enough gear to piss me off i promise

65 cc's omnadren , 100 50mg Drol, 200 10mg winstrol , 50 cc's deca , and 15 other replacment amps are still not here.. his site says he replaces all siezed stuff... so im not giving up on this much gear.. he will resend it.. i will just have to get a new adress for it to be sent too.. and talk him into actualy spending more then 30 seconds packaging my stuff for shipment.
    I'm still really pissed off about this.. its hard to belive somone who is considred legit and does as much buisness as this guy can be so careless with packaging.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Same thing happened to me last year in the holidays. I never ordered gear to my home address after that. Find a new address (not P.O.Box) and make sure your source puts a misspelled name on it so if they get your pack in the future, your name won't be on it.

By the way, amps should be packed in a plastic box (something like tape box) because they can get broken very easily.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Gee what a great peice of advice.. problem is all the shit was ordered at the same time. I got great refrences on this guy. Lets not turn this into a you shoulda done this thread.. becouse its not needed here... i am looking for information on other people who have had this happen not a life lesson on other peoples theorys on how things should be done.
    If mr.A is such a great source with great referances, then he should resend you whatever was siezed by customs after you send Mr.A the seizure letters. My very first source was international source and he did a great job of packageing, but still around 20% of my packs were seized by customs. Ever single pack that was seized, my source resent to me, and one time customs seized the same pack 3 time, and my source, B***O**6, resent every time until I finally got my pack. Sorry to hear your bad luck.

So the from what im gathering noone ever got any of their packs at the same address after one was seized. I am just wondering the fate of my other two packs.. also if they will send seperate mails for each one they get even if they get them on the same day?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Has anyone ever gotten this letter then still be able to get over seas gear delivered to their house?
    I had a pack seized coming from Mexico. Of course I freaked, even posted it on here a while back. Not too long after though, I had a package sent from China with no problem. Then one from Romania with no problem. The one from Romania had 30 amps wrapped in bubble wrap,and then hidden inside a hollowed out book that was giftwrapped. Awesome packacking.

I've read in many posts that once your package gets caught by customs, your address is flagged. Im not sure I buy that.

So the from what im gathering noone ever got any of their packs at the same address after one was seized. I am just wondering the fate of my other two packs.. also if they will send seperate mails for each one they get even if they get them on the same day?
    I ordered anavar and clen tabs to my home address after my pack got seized. But it is different with anything that may leak.

I hope they won't get your next packs because in this case I don't think they will send letters. They will get a warrant and come straight to your house so be careful and keep the house clean.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mess.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	60697 Notice how the envelope looks like it was deep fried at the local KFC?
    Gee i wonder how the hell customs spotted his packs????

That sucks man.
    Hope all turns out well.

Tell that fvcker to quit deepfrying that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    I've read in many posts that once your package gets caught by customs, your address is flagged. Im not sure I buy that.
    They cannot check every package sent to you. But if they find something, then you will be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    I had a pack seized coming from Mexico. Of course I freaked, even posted it on here a while back. Not too long after though, I had a package sent from China with no problem. Then one from Romania with no problem. The one from Romania had 30 amps wrapped in bubble wrap,and then hidden inside a hollowed out book that was giftwrapped. Awesome packacking.

Ahh you must be speaking of my friend Mr G =) Mr G is awsome and i recomend him to ANYONE. His selection isnt as good but his packaging is awsome.

dubvee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pak
    Tranzit, this exact thing is happening to me also with same source. Got 2 out of 3 packages--all terribly wrapped and illegibly addressed. It's been 7 weeks. Fortunately what is in the third pack is all the PCT stuff, which I got from Lion quickly and easily. I have yet to get a seizure letter, though. What sucks the most is having your address flagged going forward. Good luck.
    Hmmmm, last summer he sent out my order in three packs also, and the pack with my PCT never arrived. Even though I never got a letter from customs he still resent.

Tranzit, how long did it take for your first pack to arrive? Im waiting on two packs from him right now!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahh you must be speaking of my friend Mr G =) Mr G is awsome and i recomend him to ANYONE. His selection isnt as good but his packaging is awsome.
    Maybe this guy should start packin his stuff like Mr G

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hear about this - packaging looked like crap. Could you keep us updated on how Mr. A handles seizures like this?

Quote Originally Posted by cnepp
    Sorry to hear about this - packaging looked like crap. Could you keep us updated on how Mr. A handles seizures like this?

Ohh you can count on it.

So a little fallow up to this.. I want to say first off that the rumor about your address being flagged once you get somthing seized is bullshit.. I recived a package that was sent after the letter had been sent to me.. i didnt know the source was sending again to this address till it was too late.. but loe and behold it was on my front porch today. So the flagged address thing might be true in some cases but its not true for everyone. Second my source is sending the first pack again to my new address, he still says i should get a seizure letter for the other stuff too even though this pack that got here today was sent like a month after the shit that hasnt made it here yet.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I want to say first off that the rumor about your address being flagged once you get somthing seized is bullshit..

Don't be too sure about that one. I had a buddy that over the course of about 3 years had about 4 seizure letters. Had a great international source that would resend for free if seized. To make a long story short one day this one pack took longer then usual. Tracking number came through and he went to pick it up and went home. The Dee's were right behind him and hemmed him up. Then went ahead and raided his house.

Once a seizure letter is recieved and addy is definitely red flagged. Just a matter of time before they come knocking. You never know when a certain biggger order will be opened up and repacked just awaiting your arrival. Sure International prices are much cheaper but you gotta say a lot fo domestic. The choice is yours brotha..........

i have a new place to pick up. And as i stated before i keep 1-2 weeks worth of my gear in my home or on my property at a time. So the DEA is welcome to come take my two weeks worth of gear =) I'm not selling so I'm not worried about it. But good lookin out anyways bro.

pelly789 is offline Member
    just curious but what happend to you besides getting a seizure letter any legal actions taken agianst you yet? or they just take ur stuff and leave u alone

65 cc's omnadren , 100 50mg Drol, 200 10mg winstrol , 50 cc's deca , and 15 other replacment amps are still not here.. his site says he replaces all siezed stuff... so im not giving up on this much gear.. he will resend it.. i will just have to get a new adress for it to be sent too.. and talk him into actualy spending more then 30 seconds packaging my stuff for shipment.
    I'm still really pissed off about this.. its hard to belive somone who is considred legit and does as much buisness as this guy can be so careless with packaging.

Dude, are you ****ing crazy??? Seriously, this asshole is responsible for a letter going to YOUR home address about a seizure b/ of his carelessness, you've heard from other people about his packaging jobs before, and the pic you've displayed is the one that got to you!? What the hell could the other one look like that didnt!!! And a big envelope is NEVER the way to send gear, domestic or international. Even if the package doesnt leak or break, not too hard to feel bottles through it, duh. Get yourself a new source dude, gear or no gear, getting it sent to you again from this same guy is just plain stupid, even if it is a different address. I say cut your losses and stay out of jail at any cost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information