Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Doubler is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16

    Is HGH ok to take for first cycle

    I have been on the site for a couple weeks now, and love it... I have read all kinds of great info, but the biggest question I have is, can you take HGH for your first cycle.... I have sust 250 and dec 300 and the people I talk to here say to take GH with it..but the more I read on this site tells me that I should not take it be/c it's not good for your first cycle and be/c im 22...

    I'm 6'2 195....have been working out for the last 4 years off and on.... and hard for the last 6 months....going to the GYM 4 to 5 times a week depinding on school and work.
    I would like to be a soild 225 or 230...I have the diet and discipline and now the time to do it seeing that school is over.... but not sure what I should do for my first cycle.... I would like to only take 1 cycle but mostly likely would need 2 or more to reach my goal....

    So the question is should I take HGH or androl or what with my first cycle... Thank you for any Info.

  2. #2
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    First cycle should consist of Test only

    The reason behind this is that if you experiance side effects whilst on a Test only cycle you know it's the Test that gave you those side effects

    What happens if your first cycle consists of 3 compounds and you experiance side effects?

  3. #3
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    how old are you mate??

  4. #4
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    The more drugs you use the more you become immune
    You should use the absolute minimum amount each time

    As your body has never experianced AAS before a good starting point would be 500mg of Test for 12 weeks

  5. #5
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    your first cycle shoud be test only. you want to keep it simple so you can see how your body will react. do a little research before you start.
    search; first cycle, test only, anti-e and pct.
    that will put you in the right direction

  6. #6
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubler
    I have been on the site for a couple weeks now, and love it... I have read all kinds of great info, but the biggest question I have is, can you take HGH for your first cycle.... I have sust 250 and dec 300 and the people I talk to here say to take GH with it..but the more I read on this site tells me that I should not take it be/c it's not good for your first cycle and be/c im 22...

    I'm 6'2 195....have been working out for the last 4 years off and on.... and hard for the last 6 months....going to the GYM 4 to 5 times a week depinding on school and work.
    I would like to be a soild 225 or 230...I have the diet and discipline and now the time to do it seeing that school is over.... but not sure what I should do for my first cycle.... I would like to only take 1 cycle but mostly likely would need 2 or more to reach my goal....

    So the question is should I take HGH or androl or what with my first cycle... Thank you for any Info.
    i would leave the hgh till your older and for first cycle just use test only, reason being you will grow like mad on your first cycle and no need to do multi compounds, and test is the key to muscle growth

  7. #7
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i would leave the hgh till your older and for first cycle just use test only, reason being you will grow like mad on your first cycle and no need to do multi compounds, and test is the key to muscle growth
    agreed!

  8. #8
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    Like the avatar Booz

  9. #9
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    My advice to you - you MUST find out and understand the difference between a SERM and an AI before doing a cycle

  10. #10
    Doubler is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    how old are you mate??
    22 years old.

  11. #11
    Doubler is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    My advice to you - you MUST find out and understand the difference between a SERM and an AI before doing a cycle
    SERM and AI I will look those up befor I start my cycle.. so should I just do sust and dec...our just sust..or just some type of test?

  12. #12
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Like the avatar Booz
    awwww dont!!you will make me blushh!!

  13. #13
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    As the other guys stated test and a antie is a great first cycle.

    On GH...... unless you are a genetic freak and are going to compete at a professional level there is no need for someone in thier early 20's to run GH........ JMO

  14. #14
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    Just use Test for your first cycle

    Sustanon is actually Testosterone - but has different esters in it
    (means it "activates/releases" at different times)

    This leads to your blood levels being unstable - This is what leads to adverse side effects

    Use Testosterone Enanthate for your first cycle
    This only has one ester - so blood levels will be stable - meaning less side effects

    Testosterone Enanthate also needs to be shot every 3.5 days
    ie Monday morning and Thursday night

    Whereas Sustanon should be shot everyday or EOD

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •