Doubler is offline New Member

Is HGH ok to take for first cycle

I have been on the site for a couple weeks now, and love it... I have read all kinds of great info, but the biggest question I have is, can you take HGH for your first cycle.... I have sust 250 and dec 300 and the people I talk to here say to take GH with it..but the more I read on this site tells me that I should not take it be/c it's not good for your first cycle and be/c im 22...

I'm 6'2 195....have been working out for the last 4 years off and on.... and hard for the last 6 months....going to the GYM 4 to 5 times a week depinding on school and work.
    I would like to be a soild 225 or 230...I have the diet and discipline and now the time to do it seeing that school is over.... but not sure what I should do for my first cycle.... I would like to only take 1 cycle but mostly likely would need 2 or more to reach my goal....

So the question is should I take HGH or androl or what with my first cycle... Thank you for any Info.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    First cycle should consist of Test only

The reason behind this is that if you experiance side effects whilst on a Test only cycle you know it's the Test that gave you those side effects

What happens if your first cycle consists of 3 compounds and you experiance side effects?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how old are you mate??

The more drugs you use the more you become immune
    You should use the absolute minimum amount each time

As your body has never experianced AAS before a good starting point would be 500mg of Test for 12 weeks

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    your first cycle shoud be test only. you want to keep it simple so you can see how your body will react. do a little research before you start.
    search; first cycle, test only, anti-e and pct.
    that will put you in the right direction

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubler
    I have been on the site for a couple weeks now, and love it... I have read all kinds of great info, but the biggest question I have is, can you take HGH for your first cycle.... I have sust 250 and dec 300 and the people I talk to here say to take GH with it..but the more I read on this site tells me that I should not take it be/c it's not good for your first cycle and be/c im 22...

I'm 6'2 195....have been working out for the last 4 years off and on.... and hard for the last 6 months....going to the GYM 4 to 5 times a week depinding on school and work.
    I would like to be a soild 225 or 230...I have the diet and discipline and now the time to do it seeing that school is over.... but not sure what I should do for my first cycle.... I would like to only take 1 cycle but mostly likely would need 2 or more to reach my goal....

So the question is should I take HGH or androl or what with my first cycle... Thank you for any Info.
    i would leave the hgh till your older and for first cycle just use test only, reason being you will grow like mad on your first cycle and no need to do multi compounds, and test is the key to muscle growth

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i would leave the hgh till your older and for first cycle just use test only, reason being you will grow like mad on your first cycle and no need to do multi compounds, and test is the key to muscle growth
    agreed!

Like the avatar Booz

My advice to you - you MUST find out and understand the difference between a SERM and an AI before doing a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    how old are you mate??
    22 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    My advice to you - you MUST find out and understand the difference between a SERM and an AI before doing a cycle
    SERM and AI I will look those up befor I start my cycle.. so should I just do sust and dec...our just sust..or just some type of test?

Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Like the avatar Booz
    awwww dont!!you will make me blushh!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    As the other guys stated test and a antie is a great first cycle.

On GH...... unless you are a genetic freak and are going to compete at a professional level there is no need for someone in thier early 20's to run GH........ JMO

Just use Test for your first cycle

Sustanon is actually Testosterone - but has different esters in it
    (means it "activates/releases" at different times)

This leads to your blood levels being unstable - This is what leads to adverse side effects

Use Testosterone Enanthate for your first cycle
    This only has one ester - so blood levels will be stable - meaning less side effects

Testosterone Enanthate also needs to be shot every 3.5 days
    ie Monday morning and Thursday night

Whereas Sustanon should be shot everyday or EOD

Thread Information