Peter is offline Associate Member

does organon sust hurt when injected?

I just got in my organon sust 250 i have to inject into my shoulder and thighs...Will this be painful? I heard sust sometimes stings real bad but does organon?
    Thanks
    -Pete

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    For me it was painless
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

tanto is offline Junior Member
    almost painles,i used russians wich basicly are the same thing

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Its a different story for everyone. Some people will say it is painless, like the guys above, and others will say the pain is unbearable. There's only one way to know for sure.

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    im using the paki sust at the moment the actual injections dont hurt its just the pain for the next few days but i quess is everyone is different

Peter is offline Associate Member

how much in gains did you guys see from it? (Weight wise)

How much weight and muscle did you guys gain from the sust, and how much stronger did you get??
    -Pete

MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    Pete, those paki susts are supposed to be really good. I gained about 30lbs on sust, dbol , and deca . The first cycle I ever took, that was a while back, but the sust is pretty awesome if you respond well. One more thing, When I injected the sust, I usually injected the deca with it.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Like THE DON says: the injection is fine, but it can hurt for a while afterwards. Mix it if you can!

Q: Ouch! Sustanon stings when I inject it and I get a painful, swollen lump where I injected it. Is that normal?

A: It is normal. Sustanon contains a large amount of alcohol that can cause irritation at the injection site. The irritation usually subsides in a few days. (If it takes longer or you have a fever, you should see a doctor--it might be an infection from a non-sterile injection.)

Most people who inject Sustanon mix it with another oil-based steroid that has low alcohol content; Deca and EQ are popular choices. 1ml of Sustanon and 1ml of Deca or EQ are mixed in the same syringe to dilute the overall alcohol content, and then the 2ml of the mixture is injected. That will help take out the sting.

Also, injecting Sustanon in the glutes or delts is preferable to injecting in the quads; the muscles in the quads have more nerve endings, thus making the sting all the more noticeable (painful).

Thread Information