needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Short Cycle's VS Long... - Keeping Gains

Im interested to try a short cycle but im wondering, is it hard to keep gains with good PCT if HCG is used ? When i say short im talking 6 weeks, my gains stop around week 7 usualy but another member on this board pointed out that even though gains stop the cycle should still be carryed on as your body needs to adjust to the new weight gain..

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    6 weeks isnt a short cycle, your testicular axis is already had its damage. short cycles reffer to 2-4(max) weeks. im about to finish a 2.5 week cycle of tren and var. ive gained 9 solid lean pounds so far, plan on keeping 7.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    what dosage of tren , there good gains in such a short period of time

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    what dosage of tren, there good gains in such a short period of time
    145mg eod of tren , and 40 mg of btg var ed. on top of this my diet has been horrid to say the least (not eating enough as i should). you will get the same kinda gains over and over on the same dosage when you do short cycles.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    longer cycles is the only way to go imo. body reaches a point of homeostasis and learns to carry the new amt of bw. this is simply my experience. by nature im a smaller guy with a smaller frame, but dammit i have got to say ive changed all this! i have also had many an experienced user agree with me on this

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i ran an 8+ month cycle kept just as much as i do w/ short ones

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I like short tren cycles vs long test cycles. I do them both though. I love roids.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    longer cycles is the only way to go imo. body reaches a point of homeostasis and learns to carry the new amt of bw. this is simply my experience. by nature im a smaller guy with a smaller frame, but dammit i have got to say ive changed all this! i have also had many an experienced user agree with me on this
    i concur

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i ran an 8+ month cycle kept just as much as i do w/ short ones

Aww great, right when I was thinking they might be a good idea. A happy medium willl have to do....

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    wouldn't prop be a good short cycle e.g. 700mg/w 100mg ED for 3 weeks.. that seems IMO a good short cycle?? correect me if i'm wrong!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    I dont agree, in my experience running longer cycles is not better than running the right short cycle plus primming, with longer cycle you build up a tollerance and eventurally the gear stops working,this varies between indivduals on the time scale,

After a long cycle there are major problem recovering, now if some chime in here and say "I DONT HAVE PROBLEM" thats because of your age but trust me you will have major problems one day and it will hit you hard, ive seen it many times over the years,

If you cant recover fast enough then you cant maintain the gains from the cycle so the end result is going back on sooner than you should, which in turn ends up giving you even more sides with the following cycle,

People are thinking a short cycle is just 30 days or 6 wks and thats it, NO its not short cycle is just a small part of the overall long process, priming takes around 6-8wks to prepare yourself for the short cycling,

I feel no matter what stage your at you must try all types of cycling and log all results, do a short cycle properly with prime and good pct and see which one you respond well to, many on here have no idea how to short cycle properly and have tunnel vision thinking there is only one way to cycle, take a look at the pro's, do they all run long cycles? infact some of the biggest pro's around run short cycles,

Try it and see for yourself.

valcon is offline Associate Member

prime

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I dont agree, in my experience running longer cycles is not better than running the right short cycle plus primming, with longer cycle you build up a tollerance and eventurally the gear stops working,this varies between indivduals on the time scale,

After a long cycle there are major problem recovering, now if some chime in here and say "I DONT HAVE PROBLEM" thats because of your age but trust me you will have major problems one day and it will hit you hard, ive seen it many times over the years,

If you cant recover fast enough then you cant maintain the gains from the cycle so the end result is going back on sooner than you should, which in turn ends up giving you even more sides with the following cycle,

People are thinking a short cycle is just 30 days or 6 wks and thats it, NO its not short cycle is just a small part of the overall long process, priming takes around 6-8wks to prepare yourself for the short cycling,

I feel no matter what stage your at you must try all types of cycling and log all results, do a short cycle properly with prime and good pct and see which one you respond well to, many on here have no idea how to short cycle properly and have tunnel vision thinking there is only one way to cycle, take a look at the pro's, do they all run long cycles? infact some of the biggest pro's around run short cycles,

Try it and see for yourself.
    hey marcus , would it be good to prime the body for a long cycle , like the short one

Quote Originally Posted by valcon
    hey marcus , would it be good to prime the body for a long cycle , like the short one
    Yes you can prime with any type of cycle, but the anabolic enviroment you create from primming doesnt last long thats why it ideal for short cycling but yes it works great with any type of cycling what makes you grow

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Experimenting is the key. I've done 2 14 weeks cycles and no short bursts yet. I will be trying a short burst perhaps this time next year.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Yes you can prime with any type of cycle, but the anabolic enviroment you create from primming doesnt last long thats why it ideal for short cycling but yes it works great with any type of cycling what makes you grow
    marcus is short burst cycling effect only for bulking purposes, or do you do them for both cutting and bulking, just curious

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    marcus is short burst cycling effect only for bulking purposes, or do you do them for both cutting and bulking, just curious
    both, if using them for cutting incorporate gh, t3 or t4.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    You can use them for both just adjust the prime to suit and the compounds used for the cycle to determine cutting/bulking

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Man, I must be an idiot... What the hell is priming??? I havent done much juicing.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629
    Man, I must be an idiot... What the hell is priming??? I havent done much juicing.
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629
    please read http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=231569

Thread Information