savage is offline New Member

hair replacement

Has anyone ever needed a hair transplant? I dont know if ill need one, but i may. You know, where they take the hair from the back of the head and put it in the front. What do you guys think of this? Anyone ever have it done? How does it look now?

Thanks

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    bro this is a great reply.....i have the same concerns...ive always had a receding hairline.....but as im juicing......it seems like it may be slowly moving back...and in 5 years i might need one.....fuck what good will i be if i have a great body n shit for hair......hopefully sum1 will reply

MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    You need to be real careful when getting a hair replacement. Do your research, there are only about 15 doctors who do FUE transplants in the world. If you dont get an FUE transplant you will be wearing a hat the rest of your life. Here is a little guideline if you guys are serious/curious

Never use a D.O almost all HT doctors are DO's ( med school rejects) not MD's, huge difference
    Never use one of those companies you see on tv late at night
    Never use a Doc who doesnt use a straight FUE procedure

That being said there are between 10-15 doctors in the world who turn out consistantly unreal work. Do your homework, Peace

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    is a d.o. a drop out?...do you know if it actually lasts?...or it falls out like your old hair...i swear this cycle killed my hair..real drag

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    post this in the spa...

Doc
    Doc is offline Junior Member
    shave your head bro, thats why I started working out when I was 18, my dad's bald and my hair started receading so I said to myself "you'll never get a girl, fat and bald, but you'll get plenty when your big n bald, I don't even have to make the first move anymore, just sit back and wait till them come up and feel you head (the one on top), then your in for the kill, trust me

Feen is offline New Member
    yea just shave the head haha

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    post this in the spa...
    belongs in the spa

frogg is offline Associate Member
    pm me all you want i have had it done and let me tell you IT IS AWESOME. you feel so much better about yourself.

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    Savage, my Dad had a hair transplant like the one you're talking about, about 4 maybe 5 years ago. And I'll tell ya what, it looks like ****. I'm not sure if he had a Drop Out or an actual MD. Now, he went in on two seperate occasions to have the hair transplanted from the back of his head onto the top. Even with two seperate transplant sessions, it looks sparse ontop. I mean, it's still growing yeah, but it's not very thick ontop, making it look like he's had chemotherapy...but it only affected the top of his head. I'm going to have to agree with Doc's suggestion to just shave your head completely. Just my opinion.

j

all i can say is if you went to a butcher shop then your gonna get a butcher type job done. And 4-5 years ago is a long time. techniques have come a long way. 4-5 years ago thats obsolite. I am so gratified that i have had mine done its almost unbelievable. If you are in the nyc area i recommened dr feller. I have had mine done almost 1 1-2 years ago and i would do it again

no replys savage?

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member

Pics??

Frogg do you have any good before and after pics from different angles? Also how much did it cost you and how painful was it??

i had my procedure done at dr fellers office in nyc. His website is www.fellermedical.com. This guy is great no bs no nothing. It cost me $4800 for approximately 1500 grafts. I had my whole front hairline redone it looks amazing.(have no pics). I feel and look 10years yonger i am 33yo.

The procedure was very smooth. it was abit long at 8hrs and me being a very impatient guy at about 2 hrs i thought i was gonna jump out of the seat.The pain is enormous at around the 3rd day after surgery. you need those painkillers. But its well worth it

Thread Information