blackh2 is offline Associate Member

1000 mg a week of test!!

ok my question is is your taking 800 -1000 a week of test cyp or sus. if you have to go get blood work done how long would it take to drop the test levels in the blood to say 400-700 if you had been on a 6 week cycle od the test???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    About a week depending on the type of Test being used.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    what type is it bro? Im curious about this too..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    ok my question is is your taking 800 -1000 a week of test cyp or sus. if you have to go get blood work done how long would it take to drop the test levels in the blood to say 400-700 if you had been on a 6 week cycle od the test???
    Why do you want to get tested with that amount of testosterone in you?You want to go from 1000mg to 500mgs and get tested?why?

sorry it took me so long to get bck i was out of town. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! the reason why is because for i am on probation but i am also on test replacement through my endo. my insurance covers the test. his approach is like 200 mg evey 2 weeks and i did that to get on his good side. so now he said come back in a few months so i was going to step it up a notch to get in better shape. its a pain in the ass to have to go through all this but i have to. i have a script for cyp but i put about 11cc of sus in my bottle so i figure im good to go. im 33 and had like 107 test levels and with his 200 mg every 2 weeks i wnet up to like 330 in a month. which is still low but in the normal range, but im going to the the 750 -1000 a week for about 6 weeks thats why i wanted to know how long it takes to drop back down.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    bump

bump

smiler is offline Senior Member
    I take 600mg test cyp pw, I got off for over 2 weeks, got blood work done and my test levels were still way off the chart, (1500 free)

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I doubt they will test for that at probation unless they have a reason to. I wouldn't sweat it.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    ??????????????

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    What are you on probation for , if its for roids they might . if its because of something else I doubt there going to spend the money to test you for test!

i am on prob for juice but they are aware that im under the supvis. of an endoc, my only hting is i dont want to piss him off and not be able to take anything at all. he has me un 200 mg every 10 days. im just wanting to see how far in advance i need to make my blood work so the levels will drop down to say 500-700. i dont want him thinking im abusing the stuff. anyone know if your taking it at a 1000 mg a week how long it takes??? i know the levels fluctuate but i dont want to be way of the charts. also take in perspective my test levels were at 107 and i statrted the 200 mg a week on nov. 12th then went back the friday befor christmas and they were up to about 340 . then i bumped the injections up to 750-1000 a week cause he said to not come back till the end of march.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    i am on prob for juice but they are aware that im under the supvis. of an endoc, my only hting is i dont want to piss him off and not be able to take anything at all. he has me un 200 mg every 10 days. im just wanting to see how far in advance i need to make my blood work so the levels will drop down to say 500-700. i dont want him thinking im abusing the stuff. anyone know if your taking it at a 1000 mg a week how long it takes??? i know the levels fluctuate but i dont want to be way of the charts. also take in perspective my test levels were at 107 and i statrted the 200 mg a week on nov. 12th then went back the friday befor christmas and they were up to about 340 . then i bumped the injections up to 750-1000 a week cause he said to not come back till the end of march.
    if he tests you and it's high, just tell him you had your shot the day before

yea but will that jusify it being like 800 or 900????

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yes, normal range is 250-900ng/dL. So you would be in the high range. Now if you are at 15,000, might be a bit harder to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    if he tests you and it's high, just tell him you had your shot the day before

playing devil's advocate let's also look at the worst case scenario.

...remember you are on probation for juice......

let's say that your probation officer wants to be a dick or he or she just has pressure on them to do there job thoroughly...so they test you and they maybe find it high....you tell them that you just got a shot from the doctor....

they then say for you to prove it......

you of course tell them that it is doctor patient confidentiality or something like that saying you do not have to divulge.....

he or she either violates you or gets you back in court, because technically the test is high.....

the judge can order tests and if it really is high then you could be in trouble.....

once again this is worst case scenario...maybe a bit of fantasy if you will.....but totally within the realm of possibility.....

I would consider everything if I were you....

yea iagree and i do look at all worst case scenario's, i actually give my own shots because i travel so much with my job. my question is still kind of up in the air. im just wondering how long it would take for the test levels to fall when i go back to doctor. 3 weeks??? its a hard one to figure out.

Coach L is offline New Member
    Damn, it's a shame they don't make a Whizzinator for blood tests.

Good luck bro.

see my levels were at 107 when i started then 4 weeks later was like 330 and i was taking 200 mg every 10 days. guess ill have to ask a mod

depending on the duratiuon time of the compound

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I am running 1750 a week right now. I dont get blood work done after cycles i get my blood work done once a year, I have done this enough to know my body. not that i EVER suggest not getting blood work. Its very important as you can not only save yourself from wasting gear. You can avoid serious health risks. I used to have blood done 4x a year and it was always the same. Now i do it once a year and its always the same.. i have a period i wait between cycles and PCT before i jump on again. but that all depends on the compounds i am using as well. Personaly if i was on parole i wouldnt be ****ing around with any gear my bro. Fly straight man get out from under this shit then if you want to keep going go for it.

Thread Information