R1Champ is offline Junior Member

1st cycle duca durabolin!!!!

I'm just starting my first cycle it is a 6 week cycle of deca durabolin and the doses are as follows!

200mg/wk1
    200mg/wk2
    400mg/wk3
    400mg/wk4
    400mg/wk5
    200mg/wk6
    clomid 50mg/wk7

I have been reading some of the threads that talk about deca d!ck and I am extremely concerned about this!! I was wondering if the six week cycle that i am on is short enough to avoid this condition? Since it is my first cycle i would like to stick with deca only rather than stacking! But if it is necessary i would seriously consider taking something additional! I also have read about the pct treatment and am considering purchasing Nolvadex @ 20 tabs (20mg/tablet) to take along with the Clomid i have @10 tabs (50 mg/tablet) Until my testes and hormones return to normal condition! Also I was considering adding a natural testosterone booster such as Viraloid to help speed up the recovery period! Would this be more than adequate or would there be something else that i should include?

Thanks,
    R1Champ

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a horrendous cycle!
    I understand your concerns but just the way your tappering your cycle up and down shows me lack of research. Go with test

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Bro the cycles to short and Deca is a bad idea to run alone... I would do some more reading and add around 300-500mgs of test and extend it to atleast 10 weeks...

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    after your first shot of deca your natural test levels drop down to almost zero and it takes 30 days to come back up. don't do deca alone, and if you are only doing on substance make it test.

Yeh I finally just talked to my trainer and he said that he was gonna get me going right he's gonna get me on some sustenon along with the deca !

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    why is it that every first timer uses sus? is it easy to get? why not just go with test only to start with.

I've been researching for quite sometime but everything a person tells you and every source is going to be completly different! So finding and accurate source is very difficult because various people have various results! But thanks for the info!

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I wanted to do a deca only when I arrived here but got convinced but I found some good info on some other sites. You could do a deca only if you add 10mg ed of dbol . Then the decadick should keep away, but I'm going for the 12w Deca/test because I want to be a big motha facka! But if I see my hair falling of I will dump that test in 2 secs and just get some dbol and finnish it with that.

Ya thats one reason why i would like to stay away from test. dont want to be bald! But i have heard the dbol works well w/ deca but the only thing is i read that dbol also cause a sudden onset of hairloss but i guess everything will depend on a persons genetics!

TinTin78 is offline Member
    well, I guess the baldness with 10mg of dbol a day is not so bad because you have no test at all while on the deca so it evens out.

thats true i think that everything just depends on your genetics

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Save your deca , get 12 weeks worth of test... take 500mg per week deca only for a first cycle is horrible.. deca only for any cycle is horrible.. you need at least some test man.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    Drop the sust, for cyp or enan unless you can hack EOD shots

Thread Information