Nextweek is offline New Member

Feeling shitty....infection?

I Just finised up a 10wk deca /300 cycle on my 9th shot everything was fine....untill like 4 or 5 days after i got a red itchy bump (right glute) wasnt to red and my butt is mildly sore....anyway the itchyness is gone but it's still mildy sore (comes and goes) and now it's been 8 days since that shot. my head feels warm (no real fever like99-101 sometimes) and now ive got a cold.
    Am i paranoid or should i be worried?....what are signs of infection?

oh yea 23G 1.5inch and i used the same side like 7 weeks in a row
    thanks for help in advance guys!
    -Nextweek

**bump**

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextweek
    I Just finised up a 10wk deca /300 cycle on my 9th shot everything was fine....untill like 4 or 5 days after i got a red itchy bump (right glute) wasnt to red and my butt is mildly sore....anyway the itchyness is gone but it's still mildy sore (comes and goes) and now it's been 8 days since that shot. my head feels warm (no real fever like99-101 sometimes) and now ive got a cold.
    Am i paranoid or should i be worried?....what are signs of infection?

-Nextweek
    I've had two major abscesses. The last one had 17 different bacteria, and one of them was anaerobic, meaning it could survive w/out oxygen. I stayed 6 days in the hospital, and they removed over a liter of blood, pus, etc., from it. After that, I had to have iv antibiotics for 6 weeks four times a day (at home). Not to mention, a nurse would come to my house once a day to drain that horrible thing. All of this, b/c I re-used a needle.

Anyway, yours does not seem to be an abscess. Abscesses usually protrude the area, and yours is in the itching stage, so don't worry about it. However, if the fever persists, you should go to the doctor.

Btw, I will say nothing about your deca only cycle.

Also, you should rotate injection sites.

Good Luck

thanks for the help....but should i still be feeling this mild sorness over a week after?...what could be causing this?...it's not even all that sore to the touch....it's more like a mild ache that's there most of the time...itchyness has gona away for the most part.

and thanks for not tearing into me bout the deca only (surprisingly my sex drive has not shut down one bit)

i dunno if this might be bad but ill mention it anyway....i usually outline the spot im gonna poke with marker....some of it smears when i wipe the alchol swab...this matter all that much?

thanks for the advice
    -Nextweek

screwbol is offline New Member
    -Nextweek
    I think that may be your answer. There's probably a large buildup of scar tissue that's in the spot that you injected week after week which is causing a lot of pain and irritation. Why didn't you rotate sites? Even if you only have 1 arm you can still pin your delt and quads...

this was my first cycle ...im right handed....i tried my left side my second shot and i hit resistance and pain like twice....poking twice and not finding the sweet spot discouraged me...so i ended up poking where i knew was ok...i thought one week was enough time....i guess maybe it caught up with me.
    dont worry now i do the left side....it's just hard for me to get my arm like that..stay steady...aspirate yadda yadda

DjMark is offline New Member
    I had a similar infection. I tried a site injection with EQ suspension in my tricep. The site swelled up, turned red + hot. So i went to the doctor n said my juice gave me cellulitis, funny thing. No speach, no lecture, she just said oh right you are and prescribed me some keflex (antibiotic). Mind you i was warned that if the infection got to a major artery that it would enter the blood stream and make me very sick (you might need to look into that). In such a situation I would need IV antibiotics. The redness is gone for me but the abscess still present. I think once you are on antibiotics you can wait and see if the abscess goes away. Otherwise hospital has to drain it.

In Red.....
    thanks for the help....but should i still be feeling this mild sorness over a week after?...what could be causing this? The soreness is normal, you just need to rotate sites. Have a friend who knows how to inject hit your left buttocks....it's not even all that sore to the touch....it's more like a mild ache that's there most of the time...itchyness has gona away for the most part. Trust me, you will be fine.

and thanks for not tearing into me bout the deca only (surprisingly my sex drive has not shut down one bit) No problem. I ran deca / Dbol, and Deca / primo cycles ten years ago, thankfully, with no adverse effects.

i dunno if this might be bad but ill mention it anyway....i usually outline the spot im gonna poke with marker....some of it smears when i wipe the alchol swab...this matter all that much? I would recommend you injecting after you shower, and to not write on yourself, as the ink can get into your body. Just make a mental line vertically on your buttocks, and then horizontally. You will shoot in the upper right hand quadrant for the right , and vice versa on the left.
    thanks for the advice
    -Nextweek

Well here is an update on my lil' problem....
    the feeling i have in my right glute has turned to a mild cramp or soreness.....it only seems to show up if im sitting with pressure to that side for a while...but when i got to sleep at night i feel it alot.....it also seems like it may be causing cramps or irritation in other area close to it, but this might be workout related (lower right of my back might have got pulled a lil bit)

the area is not red, inflamed, or itchy.

and i could swear it is slowly going away with every passing day...but now it is starting to feel more like a cramp than a soreness. it must have been 2 or 3 weeks since i put a needle to that side too.

should i goto the doctor?
    or is this just scar tissue

another thing i was thinking...a few of my shots might have been a little too high up....would this affect it?

^^^bump^^^

DjMark is offline New Member
    If there's a reason for you to say "should I go to the doctor?" then you most likely should. I went within a day of having that "uneasy" feeling and it did a world of good, my abscess went away without surgery, my infection is gone and my cycle is back up and running

Well here is an update on my lil' problem....
    the feeling i have in my right glute has turned to a mild cramp or soreness.....it only seems to show up if im sitting with pressure to that side for a while...but when i got to sleep at night i feel it alot.....it also seems like it may be causing cramps or irritation in other area close to it, but this might be workout related (lower right of my back might have got pulled a lil bit)

the area is not red, inflamed, or itchy.

and i could swear it is slowly going away with every passing day...but now it is starting to feel more like a cramp than a soreness. it must have been 2 or 3 weeks since i put a needle to that side too.

should i goto the doctor?
    or is this just scar tissue

another thing i was thinking...a few of my shots might have been a little too high up....would this affect it?
    Hahaha, you'll be fine. Believe me I would be the first one to tell you to go to the doctor, but there is nothing wrong with you. However, if going to visit him would make you feel better, then by all means.

Thread Information