dellio is offline New Member

can dbol come like this????

i have received (dbols) from a very what i know to be a very reliable source. although i have yet to come across anything that looks like these. i cant give company name due to the fact that the bottle is just plain white which is why i am suspicious...also the dbols are in a little gel cap wityh white powder in it??? i will try to get a pic up but has anyone seen anything like this???i also read previoously that dbols do not come in bottles which has me worried too. also i tasted the powder in it and it tasted pretty bland, almost like creatine...the bottled was completely sealed and stuffed wit cotton if that helkps

dellio is offline New Member

also

well heres the kicker...i have some winstrol from IP and when i open it, it has the exact same "sealed for your protection" top as the "dbols one..on the bottom of the dbol container it says 100cc and has a code of 75867b. anyone with any clue as to what this is would be of great help
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-18-2005 at 06:40 AM.

5ocal is offline Junior Member
    whats up....//// the only way to find out if there good is to take them u will know in 3 days if there real trust me take 50 mg a day split it up...k tell me what happens.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ocal
    whats up....//// the only way to find out if there good is to take them u will know in 3 days if there real trust me take 50 mg a day split it up...k tell me what happens.
    I hope you're kidding with this advice. If you don't know what it is.....throw it out! Never really heard of Dbol in gelcap form. Don't chance it....they can be anything!

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    I've seen yellow and green caps form a white bottle that a buddy had and they seemed to be legit he started gaining a bit soon after in fact there is a thread a little below with the same stuff I'm talking about

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ocal
    do not take this advice. you would be nuts to consume something when you dont even know what it is. from what I know d-bol really has no taste.
    I would post a pic in the right forum and contact your source.
    I have seen d-bol in caps. a lot of ugl's do this because it is easier then
    pressing it in to pills.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's from an underground source then it could be in gel caps. A gel capper machine is awhole lot cheaper then a tab machine. you will definitly be tasting the powder of the filler and not the d-bol. my caps hold .3375 grams of p0wder. now if .005 of that is d-bol then that's quite a bit of filler. I'd be real surprised if someone is making something to deliberatly hurt someone. If it's fake then it would be 100% filler. no one likes dead customers.

Thread Information