a question just to learn more pls!!!!!!

i am going to base this question on 2 componds testosterone and deca !!!!! as were all now they convert to estrogen and dht!!! mostly of use take aramidex or novadex to block or stop the estrogen, mostly take them to stay away from gyno! my questions is whats the differneca between aramidex and novadex i know that aramidex will not let estrogen start and novadex kills the estrogen when it starts but whats the differnce??? and my outer question is which will cause the acne the converstion to dht or the converstion to estrogne????? i know that mostly say dht but girl at there teenage years get acne because of high estrogen!!!!!! my other question is the acne you get from steriods more easily conrolled then the acne you get at teenage years ?????

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i am going to base this question on 2 componds testosterone and deca!!!!! as were all now they convert to estrogen and dht!!! mostly of use take aramidex or novadex to block or stop the estrogen, mostly take them to stay away from gyno! my questions is whats the differneca between aramidex and novadex i know that aramidex will not let estrogen start and novadex kills the estrogen when it starts but whats the differnce??? and my outer question is which will cause the acne the converstion to dht or the converstion to estrogne????? i know that mostly say dht but girl at there teenage years get acne because of high estrogen!!!!!! my other question is the acne you get from steriods more easily conrolled then the acne you get at teenage years ?????

nolvadex is a serm which blocks estrogen binding to the recepter

and arimadex is an AI which stop's most of the esrogen in the body but not all.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    nolvadex is a serm which blocks estrogen binding to the recepter

and arimadex is an AI which stop's most of the esrogen in the body but not all.
    thank you but can you answer the other questions please beacuase my grreatest consern is about face acne i dont want it to happen again so i try to get as much information i can ! thank you mate

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    I just got off a test/deca cycle and I did get a bit of acne on my delts and lower back. Went away very quickly after I stopped which was great and I never had any problems on my face which was even better. As far as trying to get rid of the acne while your on the cycle its probably not going to happen but i was amazed how fast it went away. Probably cant be compared to teenage years.

beacuse when i was 14-16 years old i had almost sever face acne that only accuctane got rid of it know i cycled 4 cycles with inclued test in all of them and my face is always clear only one hear and there only on my back i get but i use to take aramidex with every cycle you think if i start useing novadex instead of armidex it will affect my acne while on cycle or it makes no difference?????? and i think sterio acne is very controllable if you take care but of teenage is not controllable

i thought you got acne when you take steroids because of the oils use in the steroid ......you skin becomes more oily?

you get acen from high androgen not from the oil of the steriod !!!!! steriod acne is controled alot not how they state it is they say it triggers sever acne

Thread Information