gtrain is offline New Member

Resistance Problems when injecting

Hey guys i've just stared my 3rd cycle with a new bottle of stanozol. I am using a 23g needle and am having problems whilst injecting.

There is a lot of resistance (much more than my previous expreriences). So much that it is near impossible to inject any substance at all. I tried 5 different needles, a couple worked for a couple of cc's, then same problem occured. i aspirate every time, and use all my strength and end up nearly bending the syringe. i end up having to pull out and try again. I have been using the same pack of syringe's & needles for every other cycle and have not had any problems. The only thing i can put it down to is the new bottle of stanozol.

Can anyone plz shed some light in the situation for me??

Thanks

G Train

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    drink it bro.

seriously, you can drink winny.

i've heard that you can squirt the stuff in your mouth. but i never believed it. wouldnt you piss it straight out??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How many inhection sites do you use ? Is it happening in all of them ? If so I would buy new pins

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Did you try a larger size needle like a 22 guage?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    its the winny bro. assuming it is water based, it is micronized so it commonly wil clog your pins....just like testosterone suspension . try shaking the shit out of the bottle first before you draw. immediatly shoot right afterwards, don't let the winny sit in the plunger or it will separate and clog your needle. if all else fails, just drink it. and get a chaser ready, that stuff is horrid!

i usually do left glute then right glute, but this was my first injection for the cycle..

i havent tried a larger needle yet at 23g are the only ones ove got. but i will look into it.. Thanks for the help guys..

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    its the winny bro. assuming it is water based, it is micronized so it commonly wil clog your pins....just like testosterone suspension. try shaking the shit out of the bottle first before you draw. immediatly shoot right afterwards, don't let the winny sit in the plunger or it will separate and clog your needle. if all else fails, just drink it. and get a chaser ready, that stuff is horrid!

lol thanks for the heads up.. I'll do it quickly next injection and see how i go... Hopefully that will help. I'd rather stick to injecting it rather than drinking it, i'm still a abit skeptical about it.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by gtrain
    i've heard that you can squirt the stuff in your mouth. but i never believed it. wouldnt you piss it straight out??
    haha no bro. you wouldn't just piss it out. the inj form is still 17-alk meaning it is absorbed through the liver.there's been other good advice for inj but just drink it... i swear it works

23g should be fine. but i really mean shake that stuff HARD as you can. my last cycle w/ winny was clogging my pins as well. i started shaking it and it helped....then i started shaking it like a madman and it flowed like water.

you can also try heating the vial up in some hot water prior to drawing. this will help desperse the suspension, and making the winstrol a smmoother shot

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's scar tissue forming at the site - you need to start rotating more and try and use a 25g pin. Most Winstrol brands will slip through a 25g without any problem - and its an easy to pin to use for nearly any site.

MORE INFO ON INJECTION SITES

thanks for the help everyone. Appreciate it.

how many cycles have you done? is that you in your avatar?

stanozolol is 17aa, its orally bioavailable. It was designed as an oral steroid , it was made injectable for use in animals (much the same as reforvit-b (dianabol ).)

btw- its scar tissue thats causing resistance. Use smaller pins. 25g is fine

Thread Information