SustanonFreak is offline New Member

New Year (Bulkings over, Cutting starts)

[B]Time for the hardest part of BodybuildingB]

I start dieting tommorw, new years starting and is time to loose all the extra adipose tissue i have from my bulking cycle which i have been off for about a month and a week now.I figured im gonna diet and workout clean till i reach 2 months and 1 week, then start the next cycle so i can look hard and cut for spring break and the summer. I wanna use Primo,Deca and,Tren .

Im at 18%BF, 225lbs, 6FT age 17

I imagine that i wont need any Nolvadex with this stack"I hate estrogen" good for nothing.

What do u guys think about the HCG ?

I wanna have a fairly visible nice looking abs with some cuts in 3 months.

Mon-Fri--45 minutes cardio,high rep- light weight, till i take the juice and get some strenght back.Low carb Diet only 85Gram spikes before working out and after.

Think i can do it? I'll have pics from my progress once i hit a month and then on from my cycle.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    17? way to young for juice bro. but seeing your more than likely not gonna listen to anyone about the age think...where's your test? but just for shits and giggles... you really shouldn't be using gear

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    also, your wanting to use deca to cut?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    17 ay? i heard this board is 18+

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    too young bro, your still a junior in highschool for god sake. also, deca +primo+tren =no high school pussy

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SustanonFreak
    [B]Time for the hardest part of BodybuildingB]

I start dieting tommorw, new years starting and is time to loose all the extra adipose tissue i have from my bulking cycle which i have been off for about a month and a week now.I figured im gonna diet and workout clean till i reach 2 months and 1 week, then start the next cycle so i can look hard and cut for spring break and the summer. I wanna use Primo,Deca and,Tren .

Im at 18%BF, 225lbs, 6FT age 17

I imagine that i wont need any Nolvadex with this stack"I hate estrogen" good for nothing.

What do u guys think about the HCG ?

I wanna have a fairly visible nice looking abs with some cuts in 3 months.

Mon-Fri--45 minutes cardio,high rep- light weight, till i take the juice and get some strenght back.Low carb Diet only 85Gram spikes before working out and after.

Think i can do it? I'll have pics from my progress once i hit a month and then on from my cycle.

right,,tren and deca togeether at 17 wow let me know how it goes kiddo,,you will not be able to get it up the rest of your life to to severe hormone inbalance

Thread Information