lzicc is offline Senior Member

Tren E / Anadrol

Is it a bad idea to jumpstart a Tren E/Test E cycle with Anadrol ? I am concerned with my liver and my blood pressure going to high.

My blood pressure raises a decent amount on test e only cycles, this is why I am concerned. This will be about my 5 the cycle.

Also, this will be my first time with tren e. I am using tren e cause I don't want to shoot ed/eod. After all the reading that I have been doing on this board about tren, it is starting to worry me a little with the sides. I was gonna maybe start out with 200/250 ew to see how it effects me. I have been putting this cycle off because of what I've read about tren.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    i would drop the jumpstart completely, or go with something mild like t-bol or var.

you're asking for some harsh sides with drol, especially combining it with tren

Remember, less is more.....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    drol is very hard on the system but if your after the gains what come with drol, then give it a go for the first 4-5 weeks, ive never had a problem

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    IF you are worried about sides, then I wouldn't go with tren unless its eod at least. And go with either prop/tren or suspention/tren. With the short esters, you can really see how your body reacts to the tren and if sides set in you can come off quick. If you use the long acting stuff and your sides start getting bad you are kinda screwed for a week or more after your last shot.

If you are going to take test-e/tren-e, you need to up the test to at least 500mgwk. As for jump starting, you shouldn't need too much of one, but I would go with d-bol or even better- oral turinabol , instead of drol IMO.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    As thetruth stated, if you're prone to sides stay away from long esters. If you start experiencing sides then at least if you're using the acetate form you can stop and they will subside rather quickly. With the Tren -E could take a few weeks of constant sides before you're back to normal.

Anadrol is great for many things, but also infamous for sides.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Is it a bad idea to jumpstart a Tren E/Test E cycle with Anadrol ? I am concerned with my liver and my blood pressure going to high.

My blood pressure raises a decent amount on test e only cycles, this is why I am concerned. This will be about my 5 the cycle.

Also, this will be my first time with tren e. I am using tren e cause I don't want to shoot ed/eod. After all the reading that I have been doing on this board about tren, it is starting to worry me a little with the sides. I was gonna maybe start out with 200/250 ew to see how it effects me. I have been putting this cycle off because of what I've read about tren.
    If you're worried about sides then I might opt for tren acetate instead of tren enanthate . Reason is because if your BP get's too high or if other sides related to tren are too harsh and you need to stop the acetate will be out of your system in a few days whereas with tren enanthate it will take a couple weeks to get out of your system. I think that the cycle you've outlined is one of the more aggressive cycles. By that I mean that I think your tendancy to be a dick will be a lot more prominent. tren, drol are known for 1) being harsh on the body and 2) make you think/feel more aggressive. IMHO, I would drop the anadrol, actually, change up the entire cycle if it's sides you're concerned about, like I previously stated. Here's what I would have your cycle look like...

weeks 1-10: 100mg test prop ed
    weeks 1-8: 75mg tren ed
    weeks 1-5 or 5-10: 40mg tbol ed

I know you don't want to go with ed shots, but I feel if you'd use the tren a it would be better to go with test prop instead of enanthate.

or if you wanted to go with what you already had planned, it would look like this...

weeks 1-12: 250mg test enth e3d
    weeks 1-10: 200mg tren enth e3d
    weeks 1-4: 50-100mg anadrol ed

make sure you take BP daily to monitor it, keep some hawthorne berry on hand in care it get's too high. Liver care will be of theutmost importance if you go with this cycle. Personally, I think you'll get strong as an ox with it, but the sides might outweigh the benifits. If you do decide to go witht he second cycle, keep us posted with your progress...

I will be going with 500mg test e every week at a minimum. I love test. I will be shooting every 3 days. I don't really get any sides with injectables, it's the orals that kill me. I have the tren e and would rather not spend the money for the tren a at this time. It gets pricey. I know anadrol is hard on the liver and so is tren, so that is a double hit on my liver.

I guess I was thinking that I could start low on the tren e for the first few weeks and see if I got any intolerable sides and if I didn't I would up it till I hit 400mg ew.

I have taken test/deca /eq/drol/dbol in the past and never got any bad sides, except for the dbol back pumps. I am hoping that tren would not affect me that bad, but who knows.

You know, from my last cycle, I jumpstarted it with dbol. The sides were killing me, so I dropped the dbol after a week or so and told myself "NO MORE ORALS". Then I go out and buy some drol.

I will be getting my blood test back this week. I wanted to make sure that I have fully recovered from my last cycle and that everything is in good shape. Once I know that, I am going to start.

Here is another question. Would I be better off starting test e/drol for about a month so that my body gets used to everything, then add the tren? I know that pumping all that stuff in your body all at once can really through it out of whack for a while until everything settles. Just a thought that I was throwing around.

Thanks for all the input by the way.

superdrol85 is offline New Member
    im fixin to do a tren enanthate cutting cycle do i need to shoot every three days or once a week im not very well educated on tren e

I will be shooting every 3 days. That is pretty much the norm for Enthanate.

Quote Originally Posted by superdrol85
    im fixin to do a tren enanthate cutting cycle do i need to shoot every three days or once a week im not very well educated on tren e

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    What would the gains be like from Tren Test E + Anadrol in terms of mass ?

Thread Information