The OutLord is offline Member

Epitestosterone???HELP ME PLEASE

Epitestosterone?????????????

Some days before now , I was busted.
    and in time , when the polis whant me to show clean urin test.

Is Epitestosterone some kind of erazer?
    If the lab find this form of erazer, is it the same as positiv for using steroids , but they just don´t now what you´ve been taking?
    Is epitestosterone classified as ass?

Tell me what this drug is and exactly what is does to the bodys system?!

Does epitestosterone hide my normal self-produced testosterone ? Because the lab messures my normal self-produced recover, and also that the steroids are leaving my body.

is this something to rekomend with a cycle ? yes or no ? and whay.

Sweden.
    Last edited by The OutLord; 10-14-2005 at 03:04 PM.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Your body produces both test and epitestosterone with a ratio that is almost always < 6 to 1. If your test levels are high and your test:epitest ratios are within the normal range (< 6:1), then it's assumed that your body is naturally producing a high level of testosterone . If the ratio is higher than 6:1, then it's assumed that you're taking exogenous testosterone i.e. injections. To get around this testing, some athletes also take epitestosterone along with their test to try and keep their ratio within the legal limits. Even if your ratio is within range, it still might be a bit hard to explain how you have a natural test level of 2500+.

The OutLord is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    Your body produces both test and epitestosterone with a ratio that is almost always < 6 to 1. If your test levels are high and your test:epitest ratios are within the normal range (< 6:1), then it's assumed that your body is naturally producing a high level of testosterone. If the ratio is higher than 6:1, then it's assumed that you're taking exogenous testosterone i.e. injections. To get around this testing, some athletes also take epitestosterone along with their test to try and keep their ratio within the legal limits. Even if your ratio is within range, it still might be a bit hard to explain how you have a natural test level of 2500+.

Tank you for your help!!
    It is Very intressting.
    I agree that it can be difficult to explain that amount of 2500+ mg.
    I can always tell them that I must be a genetic miracle Super LoL

Unoid is offline Member
    Trib, and Longjack baby!

Joey2ness is offline Member

human chorionic gonadotrophin

HCG epitestosterone

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    Your body produces both test and epitestosterone with a ratio that is almost always < 6 to 1. If your test levels are high and your test:epitest ratios are within the normal range (< 6:1), then it's assumed that your body is naturally producing a high level of testosterone. If the ratio is higher than 6:1, then it's assumed that you're taking exogenous testosterone i.e. injections. To get around this testing, some athletes also take epitestosterone along with their test to try and keep their ratio within the legal limits. Even if your ratio is within range, it still might be a bit hard to explain how you have a natural test level of 2500+.
    Perfect description! To add to this: conventional drug test for steroid metabolites can not pick up exogenous tetosterone use because it is a naturally occuring steroid (unlike nanndrlone or other deriatives). So they would have to run a second (expenisve) test to check your T/E ratio...

GH is in the same boat - and a lot of money is being put into trying to find a way to test for it like they do testosterone (using some kind of ratio) - and I don't think that have a way yet... not that I have heard... I think they were close about 6 months ago...

Thread Information