broncojosh is offline Senior Member

Why do injections only hurt some of us?

Okay guys, what the deal with pain from shots? I mean, some guys say things hurt like a bitch, and other ensure painless injections. Test. Prop for example...I heard from everybody that I needed to go with ferrings stuff, because the pain from animal grade would be so painfull...brovel t50 painless for me. Sustanon , same thing, no pain. What's the deal?

Dime10 is offline New Member
    i tolerate pain really well , usually never hurts me just feels kinda weird , but then again other guys will tell me it hurt like hell and shit like that , everyone is different ., sometimes the alcohol solution in a substance will cause more pain or if your combining some substances , that is just what ive gained from my research

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    sust didnt hurt me.....but duratesten did which is weird cause its the same shit.......t200 didnt hurt me either.....guess it depends on when it was created as previously said

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Another factor which can contribute to painful injections is body readyness.

As an example, the last time I did sust I had no pain for about 5 weeks, however on ONE occasion it DID hurt a lot! Again it was fine after that, but when I look back and think about that one jab which hurt I realise that I was in a hurry and was probably not relaxed enough.

Personaly I dont enjoy injecting (Been doing it for 10yrs and still hate it) so when I do I prepare myself physicaly and mentaly. Those times my preparation is off, my jab hurts.

The other reasons given here are valid of course, but how relaxed you are at the time may also be a factor.

G-S Guest
    I had pain from SUST - and alot of it. I'd like to attribute it to the maker (**).

2 buddies shot the same shit, and suffered right along with me.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm doing TEST CYP and when I run it in my thighs (1.5cc) it feels like the worst charlie horse I've ever had! it goes away after about 30 minutes but then my leg is sore for 4 days or so.

testprop is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Kaz
    Another factor which can contribute to painful injections is body readyness.

As an example, the last time I did sust I had no pain for about 5 weeks, however on ONE occasion it DID hurt a lot! Again it was fine after that, but when I look back and think about that one jab which hurt I realise that I was in a hurry and was probably not relaxed enough.

Personaly I dont enjoy injecting (Been doing it for 10yrs and still hate it) so when I do I prepare myself physicaly and mentaly. Those times my preparation is off, my jab hurts.

The other reasons given here are valid of course, but how relaxed you are at the time may also be a factor.
    I totally agree! I think you have to be mentally prepared to do a painless shot, when I'm a little off it usually hurts like a bitch

Thread Information