ZIA1 is offline New Member

BD Eq + PAIN + Question

Anyone using or used BD Eq? I know its a bit painful. However, I did an inject 2 days ago and I'm still sore. There's no bruise, mark, nothing...just sore to the touch...is this normal? The shot was 300mg.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Anyone using or used BD Eq? I know its a bit painful. However, I did an inject 2 days ago and I'm still sore. There's no bruise, mark, nothing...just sore to the touch...is this normal? The shot was 300mg.
    I'd like to know about this too because I just grabbed four bottles of it..

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    I'd like to know about this too because I just grabbed four bottles of it..
    So far so good with the Eq but I have heard its a bit painful...one of the types of Eq that seems to be.

Anyone else?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people get more pain then others. However as your cycle progresses the pain should subside. Give it a couple weeks and you should get use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Some people get more pain then others. However as your cycle progresses the pain should subside. Give it a couple weeks and you should get use to it.

Well, I'm on day 3 after the inject and I feel like some charlie horsed me in the ass. There's no bruising, discoloration...nothing except soreness. I hope this is somewhat normal.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    It is somewhat normal. I remember I did a test e cycle with my buddy and Id feel a slight bruise and he felt like crap. He couldnt walk straight, sit straight, etc. Anyways after a month he didnt feel it anymore.
    Injecting it properly helps to, stretch your glutes before, warm the injection site, completly relax the muscles and Id massage post injection for like a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    It is somewhat normal. I remember I did a test e cycle with my buddy and Id feel a slight bruise and he felt like crap. He couldnt walk straight, sit straight, etc. Anyways after a month he didnt feel it anymore.
    Injecting it properly helps to, stretch your glutes before, warm the injection site, completly relax the muscles and Id massage post injection for like a minute.

Thanks for the tips

msu16366 is offline Member
    I have done many cycles with BD EQ and it was painless. You may be sensative to BA.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Im doing BD Eq and Prop right now and holy crap does it hurt! I had to stop the eq becuase it mad my ass grow X2. The prop I just shot is knotting my other cheek as we speak and that was from yesterday. It didnt hurt at the injection time but damn if it isnt killing my right now. cant sit down on hard surfaces at all. Is this normal?

msu16366 is offline Member
    I would think the pain is from the prop. I also had some BD prop and I still have 2 bottles left of it that I will never use. The shit kills . However I do not see how you guys think The BD EQ is painfull. I had no problems at all with it. Maybe they are making it different now.
    But as for the Prop, thats the painful shit. Try farmak prop, its painless

Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    Im doing BD Eq and Prop right now and holy crap does it hurt! I had to stop the eq becuase it mad my ass grow X2. The prop I just shot is knotting my other cheek as we speak and that was from yesterday. It didnt hurt at the injection time but damn if it isnt killing my right now. cant sit down on hard surfaces at all. Is this normal?
    What do you mean it made your ass grow X2? You mean the swelling after the shot?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    What do you mean it made your ass grow X2? You mean the swelling after the shot?
    That was probably the Prop. When I used prop I had a knot like that also.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I found BD EQ did sting a little. Especially when i shot in the tri's. I just massaged the site gently to help it.

Yeah, my whole right ass cheek grew up and out like a gorillas ass and took over a week to get back to normal. Just an update, though, I did a little test to see if it was the prop or the EQ on the other cheek and now 2 day later with only 1 mg of prop, my ass is knotted and hurts like a bit#$%. I am, as we speak, going to shoot only EQ in my delt to see what happens. If it is the Prop, then damn it, I just bought 10-10ml bottles and prolly wont use them now cuase the pain sux! Cant even sit down with out screaming MF! When I go to bench I gotta first sit my right cheek down then lay down on my back then slowly roll my other cheek down.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i have had several friends of mine complain about pain from the BD eq.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Like others say, it depends on you...I use eq and have no pain at all.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    Yeah, my whole right ass cheek grew up and out like a gorillas ass and took over a week to get back to normal. Just an update, though, I did a little test to see if it was the prop or the EQ on the other cheek and now 2 day later with only 1 mg of prop, my ass is knotted and hurts like a bit#$%. I am, as we speak, going to shoot only EQ in my delt to see what happens. If it is the Prop, then damn it, I just bought 10-10ml bottles and prolly wont use them now cuase the pain sux! Cant even sit down with out screaming MF! When I go to bench I gotta first sit my right cheek down then lay down on my back then slowly roll my other cheek down.
    Its been a full 24hrs since I shoot the EQ (i diluted it with .5ml of grapeseed oil and let it sit in a syringe for 3 days). Happy to report, no pain whatsoever. I am going to do the same with the prop with the grapeseed diluting and see what happens.

Thread Information