RUMBUDDYBOO is offline Junior Member

Need Help,arr T3/clen ??????????

want to do the arr t3/clen ,But I can't find the right dosage to take.Anyone ever used this combo?And do you do the 2 week on 2 off.Someone please help.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUMBUDDYBOO
    want to do the arr t3/clen,But I can't find the right dosage to take.Anyone ever used this combo?And do you do the 2 week on 2 off.Someone please help.

Pyramid the clen up by 20mcg ed until you reach the desired dose ( I would recommend 160mcg). Run it straight through the cutting cycle with 50mg benadryl every night before bed for one week, every 3 weeks. Pyramid the t3 up to 100mcg every 3-4 days to you desired dose (my max would be 100mcg). Also run the t3 straight through your cycle.

I also have 500mg of taurine.Now with the benadryl run 50mg every night for a week.and I do this every 3 weeks with the bendryl?

I also have 500mg of taurine.Now with the benadryl run 50mg every night for a week.and I do this every 3 weeks with the bendryl?

Yes, every 3 weeks.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    run 3-5g taurine ed

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Pyramid the clen up by 20mcg ed until you reach the desired dose ( I would recommend 160mcg). Run it straight through the cutting cycle with 50mg benadryl every night before bed for one week, every 3 weeks. Pyramid the t3 up to 100mcg every 3-4 days to you desired dose (my max would be 100mcg). Also run the t3 straight through your cycle.
    when u say pyramid up do u do 20mcgs for day one, the 40mcgs day 2 and so on...till u hit your desired dose and stay at that dose? do u pyramid down when u come off clen ?

If I have 500mg tabs.How many equal 3-5 grams????

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    when u say pyramid up do u do 20mcgs for day one, the 40mcgs day 2 and so on...till u hit your desired dose and stay at that dose? do u pyramid down when u come off clen?
    Yes, 20 per day but I would start at 40-60. No pyramding down off the clen .

Milky87 is offline Member
    If I have 500mg tabs.How many equal 3-5 grams????
    What type of moron are you? Are you a part of a new super-breed?

There are 1,000mg in 1g. Do the math

I am just a moron that ask's stupid questions.And I guess you are the super-breed,because austrian people are so god damn smart.And because you are so smart.let's drop your ass in iraq so you can save the world. Yours truly THE U.S MORON

kbala is offline New Member
    I am just a moron that ask's stupid questions.And I guess you are the super-breed,because austrian people are so god damn smart.And because you are so smart.let's drop your ass in iraq so you can save the world. Yours truly THE U.S MORON
    You know what makes you the idiot...the fact your calling an Australian an Austrian and shut up with the whole "save your ass in IRAQ" crap. That has no place here.

Thread Information