want2bfatfree is offline New Member

i think i really stuffed up on CLEN!!!

i went on my first cycle a year ago. My BF is a body builder and he found out about clen and told me about it and suggested i give it ago becuase i wanted to loose some weight. i did some research, and decided i was keen. i bought JUROX BRONCOPULMIN which is vet clen powder. the dose says 16ug/g CLENBUTEROL HYDROCHLORIDE (equivalent to 14.1 ug/g clenbuterol). the guy i bought it from was really vague with doses. just said to start with 1/4 t spoon and work up to 1 t spoon over a few days and then hold on that for a few days then gradually go down again... well as i had read up i knew to start on 20 then work up to 80 (female dose) but from reading the container it says that the enclosed measure holds 10g when level... this thing is big! so i was thinking the guy musn't have a clue i need to take heaps more than 1/4 of a t spoon! to have only 10g and i need 20g to start! so i did! i took 1/4 of the measure provided, then 1/2 then a whole and believe me i was feeling it! at one stage i was lying in bed feeling my pulse all over my body thinking WTF!!! and i realised i must have stuffed up. i spoke to the guy and he couldn't believe how much i took!

from reading what clen can do to your heart and how much i took, i am so scared i have seriously Fu***d up my body! i didn't realise the dose was supposed to be in mcg and i don't even know how much i took on my max dose. i didn't even take taurine or any other sups...

what should i do??? i've been having chest pains (i call them mini heart attacks but they go away in 2 mins) do you think i've really destroyed heart mucsle?? i've done 2, 2week cycles the 2nd cycle wasn't so big, but i was still on 2 t spoons at my max per day!

i am feeling so stupid, but mostly scared! can someone give me advice to what they think i could do. i know this sounds even more stupid but i wanted to go on another cycle cause i got really good results. i think i should see a doc! and not only get my body examined but my head too!

luvsports is offline Female Member
    what part of the country did you buy that. i never heard of it coming in powder form...did a vet give it to you. i honestly dont know what mcg is either but am planning to buy it in mexico and hopefully the label will be in mcg. i was actually planning to take a small bit though. you might be just freaking out because you are experiencing anxiety from it. obviously you took too much so stop taking so much. i read you need to take other supplements with it, so maybe you need to research better before deciding to take it again. no guy that sells it to you is going to give a crap so read up on it instead to get informed.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    OMG!! This is serious, that is an
    very,very large amount. Wish you
    the best turnout for this..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    When I read the title of your post I thought you meant your sinus's were stuffed up on clen . Im on clen right now....and my sinus's are stuffed up!

Seriously, your worried that you may have caused your heart damage and your thinking of taking more clen? Go see a doctor and tell him what you took so that you can be evaluated.

More importantly, how much weight did you lose at those mega doses?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately get a check out. If atleast for your own peace of mind.

I did the samething with my eca stack. I had read the bottle wrong, and taken alot. I was putting on my gym clothes, and stood up, and realised that I couldn't see. Everything was black. I was freaking out. Then I couldn't hear anything. I then passed out, but woke up a few hours later. I missed class and was late for work, but learned a very valueable life lesson. Also double check what you put into your body.

sashmits is offline New Member
    i have purchased the same clen as you, from Jurox. i have decided to take out 1g of this to start with as it is 16mcg and move up. i am curious how did it all play out. do you feel better, has the feelings gone away

nowaymang is offline New Member
    See a doctor and post back here with results/diagnosis from him. goodluck

sixoner is offline Member
    are you guys hallucinating or some shit this thread is like 4 years old...

why take vet grade clen when ar-r our board sponsor offers an excellent research chemical at a good price they got a banner at the top of the page

and finally 16mcg of clen is an insignificant dose you're pissing in the wind at that dosage

nowaymang is offline New Member
    HAHAHAHA whoops. he bumped it first so i'm straight !!!!

Thread Information