Thread: Test E 6th Week

Positive is offline Associate Member

Test E 6th Week

I started my 6th week of Test E at 500mg a wk this morning. I still haven't seen or felt a big difference. The only thing I maybe notice is more energy in the gym. I'm being as patient as I can. I have two buddies who use the same source and never had any problems with the gear. Do you think I should add something else to my cycle? or should I just ride it out?

Thanks

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Its a bit too last to start adding compounds. If you asked this question 6 weeks ago I would have said do dianabol for the first 4 weeks. The test should be kicking around about now.....

SpiderRico is offline Member
    you should feel a noticable pump by now as well as more aggresive workouts in the gym

Quote Originally Posted by Positive
    I started my 6th week of Test E at 500mg a wk this morning. I still haven't seen or felt a big difference. The only thing I maybe notice is more energy in the gym. I'm being as patient as I can. I have two buddies who use the same source and never had any problems with the gear. Do you think I should add something else to my cycle? or should I just ride it out?

Thanks
    bro im in the exact same week but i have deca with mine. how much weight have u gained?

I haven't gained any weight, I'm still 246lbs.
    I have noticed better pumps and muscle burning during training.

i gained 10 pounds the first 2 weeks, stayed the same through 3-4 then last week gained around 4 pounds. but i also have the 300mg ew of deca . im pretty sure its starting to kick in, but this is my first cycle so i really dont know what to expect.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Bro what gear are you using? I know if I was six weeks in on a 500mg of test a week cycle with 0 pounds gained Id be highly pissed. I believe at this point it can only be two things your gear is bunk or somehow you have been on a diet that has had your cals in a deficit this whole time... By the way how much do you eat?

personally, i feel that a guy at 246 pounds already needs more than 500mg test a week, you should be up around a gram!

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    personally, i feel that a guy at 246 pounds already needs more than 500mg test a week, you should be up around a gram!
    I think the point is he has fake gear... 500mgs of test is a good amount not to have gained any weight at all. Hell just diet and workingout he should of gained a pound... Personally I cant think of an Anabolic Steroid I could take for 6 weeks and not gain a pound atleast.... The only way I think this would happen is an extreme cutting diet while on. But he would be seeing very good results in the mirror if this was the case...

Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    Bro what gear are you using? I know if I was six weeks in on a 500mg of test a week cycle with 0 pounds gained Id be highly pissed. I believe at this point it can only be two things your gear is bunk or somehow you have been on a diet that has had your cals in a deficit this whole time... By the way how much do you eat?
    I have Golden Triangle.
    My basic diet not including the basic supps:

7am:
    1 cup of oatmeal "sometimes raison bran", 6 egg whites

10am:
    Protein shake and some almonds

12pm-12:30pm:
    Chicken, 1 cup of brown rice, veggies

3:30pm-4pm
    protein shake + rice or oatmeal or same as lunch, but smaller.

4:30-5pm
    workout

protein shake + dextrose

around 7pm:
    chicken, fish or lean protein, 1 cup of brown rice, veggies

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Positive

Thanks
    List more info bro... like what is your diet consisting of?

ya beat me too it!! lol.
    sems a little light on the cals, but you should start seeing something between 6-8 weeks... I didnt notice a change till close to week 9 on my last cycle...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    I am so sick of seeing crappy advice like this. Don't post or someone may actually think you know what you are talking about.

If it is your first cycle, you should absolutely feel 500 mgs, even if your diet is weak. My money is on it being bunk gear.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    ya beat me too it!! lol.
    sems a little light on the cals, but you should start seeing something between 6-8 weeks... I didnt notice a change till close to week 9 on my last cycle...
    I will up my cals and wait it out and see what happens.

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    If it is your first cycle, you should absolutely feel 500 mgs, even if your diet is weak. My money is on it being bunk gear.
    I agree...

Thread Information