Thread: Deca Phenylprop

Deca Phenylprop

what do you think about Deca Phenylprop its a fast acting deca!! i never used it and i wish that some one that has experience on Deca Phenylprop tell me how many times weekly i have to inject it how many mgs week i have to take when i take deca i take 400mgs do Deca Phenylprop i shall tkae the sme mgs weekly????? i am stacking it with 500mg test e and with 50mgs anadrol 50! what do you think ? how long will it take to kick in???????

man-g is offline Associate Member
    search on npp

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    npp can be shot like prop would be... i would go ED and if you run 400mg deca usually then i would run 400mg npp EW also....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    NPP can be shot E3D or E4D. It does not need to be shot ED or EOD. 400-600mg wkly is the standard dose.

can you give me the link to read about it please!!!!!!! so if i inject it every mon and thursday is it ok i inject 200mg mon 200mg thursday is it ok ??????

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    can you give me the link to read about it please!!!!!!! so if i inject it every mon and thursday is it ok i inject 200mg mon 200mg thursday is it ok ??????
    Yes you'll be fine

JohnnyB

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    NPP can be shot E3D or E4D. It does not need to be shot ED or EOD. 400-600mg wkly is the standard dose.

i thought npp was just like prop... i apoligize if i gave bad advice but the way i like to run things is to keep the blood levels as stable as possible.. lol i run Test E EOD.. im a little anal

Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07
    i thought npp was just like prop... i apoligize if i gave bad advice but the way i like to run things is to keep the blood levels as stable as possible.. lol i run Test E EOD.. im a little anal
    No need to apologize. We're all here to learn. Don't let the 'propionate ' in the chem name fool you, phenprop can sustain stable levels for up to four days post injection.

DjMark is offline New Member
    Well it's nandrolone phenylpropionate (mite be why your having trouble with searches). I am currently using Syrus's proNPP it's 75mg NPP, 75mg Test Prop and should be shot EOD or ED. It's pretty much durabolin but instead of the decanoate ester, it's got the phenylpropionate (which is what makes it fast acting). I was under the impression it was supposed to be shot EOD or ED (this may be different for higher dosed versions).

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    It should be used like prop, cause the phenyl-ring makes it last only a few hours longer than prop.

But then again, e3 to e4d is ok, either, maybe ´cause Nadrolon itself lasts a bit longer in your system than Testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    It should be used like prop, cause the phenyl-ring makes it last only a few hours longer than prop.

But then again, e3 to e4d is ok, either, maybe ´cause Nadrolon itself lasts a bit longer in your system than Testosterone.
    Studies how the phenyl=prop ester sustains hormone level 4 days after the shot.

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member

quick question

.bump

Thread Information