Asgard is offline New Member

T-bol at 40mg/day

I wonder if someone tried T-bol at 40mg/day instead of the usual 50? And what are your personal experience of this drug.

goose is offline Banned
    Do you mean anadrol 50?

goose4..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I cant comment on 40mg/ED as I did 50mg/ED. I'll be trying 60mg/ED for my second cycle. Along with 500mg/wk Test Enan (Schering).

What was your experience with 50mg of Turinabol ?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    i like 60-80mg/day pumps all day. But 40 .. how much do you weigh and what have you done before? If its your first 40 should be plenty

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    What was your experience with 50mg of Turinabol?
    The pumps in the gym were really very good. I had more energy also. Strength went right up. It seemed to kick in fully after running it for 2 weeks to 10 days. The mass gains were brilliant also, my weight shot up about 15lbs within the first 4-5 weeks. I was also running Test Enan 500mg/wk though. I ran it for 6 weeks at 50mg/ED. I was also more vascular.

The sides it gave me, were, I occasionally got an upset stomach and a gasseous stomach after taking a 20mg dose. I also experinced headaches in the first week, but they subsided.

I definitely suggest running it and I will run it in every cycle I do from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    The pumps in the gym were really very good. I had more energy also. Strength went right up. It seemed to kick in fully after running it for 2 weeks to 10 days. The mass gains were brilliant also, my weight shot up about 15lbs within the first 4-5 weeks. I was also running Test Enan 500mg/wk though. I ran it for 6 weeks at 50mg/ED. I was also more vascular.

The sides it gave me, were, I occasionally got an upset stomach and a gasseous stomach after taking a 20mg dose. I also experinced headaches in the first week, but they subsided.

I definitely suggest running it and I will run it in every cycle I do from now.

Test had alot to do with that weight gain.
    T-bol gains are similar to that of var in weight.

I have done cycles for a couple years but generally mild dosages. But i usually respond very good. The reason i ask is because some litterature recommends between 40-50mg. For me this is something new, and it would be nice with some info. Gains in weight, strength and what works good with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    But this ranges from person to person. I'd say that Tbol is like a mix of Dbol and Var. I did hold some water but I cant say whether it was the Tbol or Test. The Test seemed to kick in weeks 6-8 and I gained another 9lbs before ending the cycle. I did, though, lose every single lb due to pneumonia which I got at week 11.

But this ranges from person to person. I'd say that Tbol is like a mix of Dbol and Var. I did hold some water but I cant say whether it was the Tbol or Test. The Test seemed to kick in weeks 6-8 and I gained another 9lbs before ending the cycle. I did, though, lose every single lb due to pneumonia which I got at week 11.
    Water was definetly from the test.
    Tbol is good. I'd say it's possible to gain 8lbs of lbm if everything is perfect. Strength is pretty good as well. No bloat, small lean gains.
    I'd run it for 50-60mgs for 6 weeks.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes i would agree with this,test e for me will not produce significant gains till around week 7!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes i would agree with this,test e for me will not produce significant gains till around week 7!
    Yeah.

It seems to take for ever for me, late starter.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

Did you take any liquidex or anything to help control the bloat?

I completely disagree with this, tbol puts on wayyy more weight than var does

Milky87 is offline Member
    ^ how much would you say each (var and tbol) an put on?

Lightbulb

Let's examine the two compounds more closely:

Oxandrolone(Anavar ) is an excellent compound for strength gains and increased muscle density. Anavar will HARDEN the muscles drastically, while strengthening ligaments, joints, and tendons. Oxandrolone will promote weight gain in the form of lean muscle tissue in a calorie dependent manner, being mildly anabolic with almost zero androgenic activity. It also can not aromatize.

Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone(Oral-Turinabol ) is more anabolic than anavar, while being only slightly more androgenic. It is more effective in terms of building muscle mass, but Oxandrolone produces MUCH greater strength gains. Turinabol also drastically HARDENS the muscles and increases vascularity to roughly the same extent as Oxandrolone.

Both compounds are VERY mild and produce very minimal side-effects. Both are anabolic while exhibiting very little androgenic activity, despite both chemical's abilities to bind to the A-R very effectively. NEITHER compound will "SHUT DOWN THE HPTA", defined by a complete cessation of endogenous androgen production, however, one will temporarily have REDUCED androgen production.

Oxandrolone supresses the appetite in SOME, and it also has the tendency to reduce libido. Turinabol INCREASES appetite and INCREASES Libido, so a stack of the two would be complimentary.

**IN CONCLUSION**

1.) Anavar is greater for STRENGTH gains

2.) Turinabol is greater for MASS gains.

3.) BOTH are great for muscle hardness and vascularity.

This message was brought to you by *Science of Steroids*

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done cycles for a couple years but generally mild dosages. But i usually respond very good. The reason i ask is because some litterature recommends between 40-50mg. For me this is something new, and it would be nice with some info. Gains in weight, strength and what works good with it.
    50mgs tbol = 2.5 tabs
    They're 20mgs/tab

40-80mgs ed seems to be the favored amount. I personally get backed up at 60mgs. 40mgs ed works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    I completely disagree with this, tbol puts on wayyy more weight than var does
    Tbol puts on very LITTLE weight alone.
    If you are someone already big and has been training for a long time don't expect much gains. If your little to begin with haven't been training consistantly with a poor diet then you start taking tbol and start training and dieting right then I can see someon putting on some weight.

Tbol puts on very LITTLE weight alone.
    If you are someone already big and has been training for a long time don't expect much gains. If your little to begin with haven't been training consistantly with a poor diet then you start taking tbol and start training and dieting right then I can see someon putting on some weight.
    Well i have been training for quite a while and tried both and I can tell that tbol puts on alot more meat than var does.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    , you guys look like kids fighting on which one is better, superman or batman, sounds funny.........let's just say both are good compounds and better taken together, right?

I'm on 60mg/ED now and upping it too 80mg/ED today.

I'm on 60mg/ED now and upping it too 80mg/ED today.

Woow, not too much?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    When i have used tbol at 50 mgs per day stacked with test e it went great.. you really felt the pump from the tbol.. when i bumped it to 60 mg sometimes the pump became to much and i had to stop by workout.. so from now on im going to stick to 50mg.. i loved it though and will def incorporate it in future cycles..

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    When i have used tbol at 50 mgs per day stacked with test e it went great.. you really felt the pump from the tbol.. when i bumped it to 60 mg sometimes the pump became to much and i had to stop by workout.. so from now on im going to stick to 50mg.. i loved it though and will def incorporate it in future cycles..
    I've found doing back, my forearms really begin to hurt. I have to rest more and my grip is far weaker after a few sets/exercises.

I've found doing back, my forearms really begin to hurt. I have to rest more and my grip is far weaker after a few sets/exercises.
    the stack's too strong, that sometimes sucks....
    i got that effect everyday just by hanging up my cellphone and 5 minutes later, i'm tellin you bro, i gotta hold my elbow w/ my other arm....
    and i'm not on juice right now!!!!!
    Last edited by Testostack; 04-06-2006 at 08:58 AM.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    I wonder if someone tried T-bol at 40mg/day instead of the usual 50? And what are your personal experience of this drug.

I started tbol (my first time on this compound) at 40mg. I wanted to see how I would react. It was fine. Now, 3 weeks later I am on 80mg/day, split into 3 doses and I have had great results. Occasionally, I get a headache but it passes. The pumps are unreal and the vascularity is nice. I am also on a restricted diet so I've leaned out quickly and nicely. Just drink a lot of water!

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I started tbol (my first time on this compound) at 40mg. I wanted to see how I would react. It was fine. Now, 3 weeks later I am on 80mg/day, split into 3 doses and I have had great results. Occasionally, I get a headache but it passes. The pumps are unreal and the vascularity is nice. I am also on a restricted diet so I've leaned out quickly and nicely. Just drink a lot of water!
    i thought so too, water's the key, for kidney's sake too!

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    , you guys look like kids fighting on which one is better, superman or batman, sounds funny.........let's just say both are good compounds and better taken together, right?
    Superman, batman is shit.

My personal favourtie is Spiderman though

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    Superman, batman is shit.

My personal favourtie is Spiderman though
    You guys are a lotta fun

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    so in conclusion wut would u guys say is the best? 50-60? and maybe 80 if u could handle it? and it seems that u run it for 6 weeks no matter how much ur taking. thanks for all the input, and sorry to hijack.

Thread Information